Profile for Gillian Ducklin > Reviews

Content by Gillian Ducklin

Gillian Ducklin "Quack Quack" (Kent, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Memories Are Made of This: Dean Martin Through His Daughter's Eyes
Memories Are Made of This: Dean Martin Through His Daughter's Eyes
by Wendy Holden

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 7 Nov 2010
I bought this book because I am a fan of Dean Martin, got loads of cds of him singing but I never knew about his private life as a homing person. The books is funny but there is some unhappiness in his life, with the children and his love for drinking and Rat Pack. To me it is good book but I stick to his singing.

Birds and Butterflies in Cross Stitch (The Cross Stitch Collection)
Birds and Butterflies in Cross Stitch (The Cross Stitch Collection)
by Christina Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 7 Nov 2010
I am a cross stitch lover, love order cross stitch books that inspire me. This book is lovely and the only reason I bought it, I keep it as a reference and if anybody ask me for type of cross stitch, I know I got books to use in cross stitch, as I am retired I can do cross stitch as I go along. Lovely and colourful especially the birds. Well done.

Sing Here I Am
Sing Here I Am
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Sing Here I Am (Audio CD)
I like this cd because his songs are smoothing, rich and harmony. I have 5 Cds of his music. I love it but when my friends wanted to borrow them but no way, I know it will be a long time before I get it back, or even they damage it. Like I said in previous review about Johnny, I used my headphones to listen to him, feeling him singing into my ears. Well done Amazon. A Happy customer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 8:20 PM GMT

She Understands Me/That's My Style
She Understands Me/That's My Style
Price: 10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 3 Oct 2010
I have got 5 cds of Johnny Tillotson and I love it. His voice is like a boyish way, smoothing. I know some of the songs are same but there is a difference depends when they were recorded. I like Johnny's voice because you can relax but if I used my headphones there is a difference because you can feel him singing your ears. A Happy customer. Well done Amazon,

The Teenage Idols
The Teenage Idols
Offered by Not2day Media
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Teenage Idols (Audio CD)
While browsing through Amazon I cannot believe certain CDs are still available because it reminds my early days of rock 'a' roll. Singers that existed but their songs stills going on. The CD is good and I like it. You can't buy them in shops even if you ask them to order it for you, they say No such CD. My marks to Amazon and I had build quite a good selection of old Rock 'a' Roll, among other types of music. Even my friends say 'Where did you get them', I said try Amazon. Well done Amazon.

Remembrance
Remembrance
by Danielle Steel
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: Remembrance (Paperback)
I love Danielle Steel books. I got sixteen books of hers. Many years ago I had these books by then they were hardbacks but sadly by lending the books to somebody, never returned or had been moved to place where I cannot take all my books. But thanks to Amazon after I went through the list I manage to get my favourite books. I can't say which was my favourite (remember I got 16 books all of them are excellent) but this book is good and I could not put it down. Like I said all Danielle Steel's books are excellent. Also well done to Amazon for listings of her books.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 12:31 PM GMT

BiC Brite liner CLiC Retractable Yellow (Box 12)
BiC Brite liner CLiC Retractable Yellow (Box 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 28 Aug 2010
I am very please with this product, easy to use, no running liquids, use these pen for cross stitch charts. Others I use were problems like liquid running, dried up or having to press the tips to draw more liquid. This product do not do any of these problems. I got a boxful and it will last a long time. A Happy Customer

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 28 Aug 2010
It was great especially a person like me being deaf and each ear has different balance and tone. This product is an ideal because you can control the volume this on the Sennhesier control to match the balance of your ears. So you won't have to increase the volume control on the hi fi or TV. This way you can enjoy whatever you listening to or watch the TV. I had this product for a long time and bought the second one as a standby. For anyone who has hearing problems this is the ideal.

Echoes
Echoes
by Danielle Steel
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 8 Aug 2010
This review is from: Echoes (Paperback)
I bought this book on holiday and I could not put it down, it is the best book I ever read, but don't get me wrong all Danielle Steel's book are excellant and joy to read. But this book is something different. I would recommend anyone read this book it has a twist in the story and cannot resist or put it down. Excellent.

Back Scratcher & Shoe Horn
Back Scratcher & Shoe Horn
Offered by CKONE
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars quack quack, 7 Aug 2010
Did had one for 8 years, but my man and I struggle to get hold of it and finally snap. Thank you Pinkwebshop as I bought two, one for me and one for my man. No quarrels, no fighting. The delivery was quick and was surprised when the postie rang my door to hand me the package. Excellent and well made package and secure. Well Done Pinkwebshop and Amazon, never thought looking for back scratchers at Amazon. Full marks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13