Profile for H. Mitchell > Reviews

Hotel K: The Shocking Inside Story of Bali's Most Notorious Jail
Hotel K: The Shocking Inside Story of Bali's Most Notorious Jail
by Kathryn Bonella

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat, 12 July 2013
Very interesting however only somewhat informative.

Started off very interesting, however it tailed off before it even hit the staples. I.e. the introduction of the prison was good and the first few introductions of characters, and the author obviously used the most alarming stories first to get you gripped.

However I just felt the whole way through 'who is this person writing this book and why on earth is she the one writing it?' It really has nothing to do with her, and it just feels to me that she has just gone in, interviewed a load of people, got some stories, then gone home and written it like she is some sort of hero of the people. She is just making money.

Read it if you want, it's pretty interesting. Although I'm 100% sure there are much better examples of this, where true crime is illustrated much better and hopefully by someone that actually lived it and not just some randomer that walked into the prison.

GENUINE ORIGINAL SAMSUNG AC ADAPTER FOR SAMSUNG RV511 19V 3.16A CHARGER POWER SUPPLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot fault, 23 Feb. 2013
I cannot fault this product, seems very good quality, worked straight away, don't know what more to say. Came with a replacement power kettle lead too. Comment if you have any questions!

Harris Victory 13-inch Bassine/ Cane Broom with Handle
Harris Victory 13-inch Bassine/ Cane Broom with Handle
Offered by Simple DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good qual broom aye, 23 Feb. 2013
I bought this broom because I am a student and the outside terrace was very dirty and covered with leaves (among usual suspect student items). I looked around town but I couldn't find both broom head and handle for less than a tenner.

I was sceptical when buying this item. I didn't think it would be very good quality, and I thought the bristles would fall out like another reviewer has mentioned happened to theirs.

However I can confirm that this broom is of very high quality, and I gave it a good thrashing (using it to clear lots of moss which was very stubborn). So I would recommend this product to anyone.

Getting the best value is very important to me, and I can confirm that this broom did not displease me!

13 Amp Plug Top 5 Amp Fused with Cord Grip White
13 Amp Plug Top 5 Amp Fused with Cord Grip White
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug, 14 Jan. 2013
Good plug. Had to put a replace the plug on my George Foreman grill as it somehow collapsed into pieces. Feels a tiny bit cheap and very light, but it is after all a plug, and I don't think you could ask for anything more for the price (dirt cheap!).

PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by Signyt

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit cheap, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my slimline PS3. The controllers are now made from different materials to the past. They are matt, instead of shiny which I think is because it is cheaper plastic as the controller is slightly lighter too. Now my controllers don't match. Had I known, I would have probably tried to find an old second hand better quality made controller on eBay or something.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 12:59 AM GMT

Nicorette Nicotine Inhalator with 42 Cartridges
Nicorette Nicotine Inhalator with 42 Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Just, 26 Dec. 2012
Just buy them I used them in tandem with cigarettes for about a week then didn't crave a cigarette at all. Been smoke free for four weeks and was a pretty heavy smoker. Buy them and try them what you gonna lose?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced, 26 Dec. 2012
Yeah what can I say, very good battery, have a suspicion it was second hand but then at least maybe that's a good sign it is genuine, or maybe it was just used for a very short period of time in that phone.

iPhone 4 4G 8GB 16GB 32GB Replacement Charging Block / Data Sync Port Flex with built in Microphone and Connector for Home button flex *INCLUDING TOOLS TO DISASSEMBLE THE PHONE AND STEP BY STEP GUIDE**
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Yippee, 26 Dec. 2012
Managed to fix a water damaged iPhone with this piece of replacement kit. Very good quality, comes with sticky parts so you can stick it to the back of the phone.

HTC SP-P400 Desire Z Screen Protector (2pieces, Retail Pack)
HTC SP-P400 Desire Z Screen Protector (2pieces, Retail Pack)
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Nov. 2012
Been using one of these for a few months now, gives me peace of mind and can't even see it/notice it after you have had it on for an hour or so.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

3.0 out of 5 stars Got the T-Shirt, 21 Nov. 2012
Been there and done that, I'm afraid. Really good and all that but its pretty much fallout with magic and swords and I've played that plenty!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2013 1:03 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2