Profile for sparxx > Reviews

sparxx

Rohde Men's 1596 Slipper Stone UK 9
Rohde Men's 1596 Slipper Stone UK 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Rohde are good, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rohde Men's 1596 Slipper (Shoes)
Rohde slippers are not cheap but you get what you pay for. I would buy this again. I got my dad Rohde slippers but after a while his big toes wore a hole in them.

Lloytron Superior Washable Triple Heat Control Electric Underblanket, Single
Lloytron Superior Washable Triple Heat Control Electric Underblanket, Single
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, 20 Feb. 2014
Good value product. I bought it to keep my feet warm at my desk but after I ordered it my mum's underblanket packed up so I gave it to her instead. I keep my feet in a sleeping bag now and that does the job.

Reusable Teflon Cooking Mat. Non stick. No mess. With 5 year guarantee - by Progress
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars OK so far, 20 Feb. 2014
I get through these quite fast. The previous one developed small holes but I don't know if it happened in under 5 years as I didn't keep a record. I hope this one lasts the 5 years.

Wolfcraft 2202000 Water Pump 1.300 l/h
Wolfcraft 2202000 Water Pump 1.300 l/h

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful pump, 20 Feb. 2014
I had a smaller pump before and it became ineffective. This one is sturdier and pumps out the water fast. It is not expensive.

Bobble Replacement Filter, Black
Bobble Replacement Filter, Black
Offered by Blue Herbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Stiff mechanism, 6 Aug. 2013
It worked ok for about a week then became very stiff. If it is not pulled out fully it will leak everywhere. It makes a breathing noise after use. I keep it nearly open as I can't open it without a screwdriver. Consequently it leaks when I carry it. If I use the clear cap then I get soaked when I remove it as water accumulates in it.

From Lute to Uke: Early Music for Ukulele (A Jumpin Jim's Ukulele Songbook)
From Lute to Uke: Early Music for Ukulele (A Jumpin Jim's Ukulele Songbook)
by Tony Mizen

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 May 2013
I was thinking of getting a lute as I love early music but was advised that a ukulele is cheaper and easier to learn. The uke can sound very lute like and this publication is just right for me as I am just starting out. I also have The Baroque Ukulele by the same author.

Precision PREC0062 Case Wall Clock, White
Precision PREC0062 Case Wall Clock, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 7 May 2013
It works ok but it seemed to do nothing at first as it was finding the signal. I have two clocks in the kitchen for people who sit at different angles round the table so that they don't need to turn round to see the time.

Behringer UCA202 U-Control Ultra low-latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface
Behringer UCA202 U-Control Ultra low-latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface

5.0 out of 5 stars It got round my latency issue with a midi controller, 22 Mar. 2013
It is a low cost product but performs like a high cost one. I use it with a midi controller keyboard as my PC has a big latency issue. I can plug external speakers into the phono sockets also.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Creative EP-630 earphones, 8 Oct. 2012
The design is ok but I feel that the plug needs more shrouding to protect against movement. I put some duct tape around it. In use I find that the leads tend to cause a pulling as I wear the leads on the inside of my t-shirt to prevent snagging. I have my doubts as to how long the leads will last. Audio quality is fine though there is far less bass compared to my previous cup style SONY headphones. I hear the air whistling past when I walk about indoors with them.

2 Teflon Sheets
2 Teflon Sheets
Offered by The Frame Workshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Teflon sheets, 20 May 2011
This review is from: 2 Teflon Sheets
They work fine in the oven. Just the thing for baking cakes etc. Saves on non-stick paper. Should last for a long time.