Profile for J A Davidson > Reviews

Content by J A Davidson

J A Davidson

Easy Learning Italian Verbs (Collins Easy Learning Italian) (Italian Edition)
Easy Learning Italian Verbs (Collins Easy Learning Italian) (Italian Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use, 2 Oct. 2013
I downloaded the verb book to my Kindle but it does not seem possible to search quickly for any particular verb without scrolling through the whole lot.

Collins Unabridged English to Italian (One Way) Dictionary (Collins Complete and Unabridged) (Italian Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dictionary, 21 Jun. 2013
I have downloaded this and the Italian-English version. I'm very pleased with both as they are very comprehensive dictionaries (not as good as the huge Oxford-Paravia paper dictionary I have, but which is too big and heavy to handle). It i seems to be the best bi-lingual dictionary available for Kindle. It is very clear and easy to use. Expensive, though.
All in all, I'm very happy with it. It makes reading Italian books whether in traditional form or on the Kindle much easier.

The Big Green Book of Italian Verbs: 555 Fully Conjugated Verbs (Big Book of Verbs Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use, 21 Jun. 2013
This was very difficult to use on the Kindle so I returned it. I have the book and the CD Rom, which have been very useful and indeed invaluable to me while learning Italian), but the Kindle version was unsatisfactory. It seemed to be impossible to change the font size (only the headings seemed to respond) and finding what one was looking for was a long and tedious business.