Profile for Mrs P > Reviews

HF-125 DJ Headphone
HF-125 DJ Headphone
Offered by Inta-Audio

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKE MY LAPTOP, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: HF-125 DJ Headphone (Electronics)
Put these into my laptop and they snapped leaving me without volume! AVOID these at all costs.

Not happy at all!

CLIX CAR SAFE Medium
CLIX CAR SAFE Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL OF POTENTIAL HUDINI'S, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: CLIX CAR SAFE Medium (Misc.)
Well the product came and I removed all the packaging. First impressions were how strong the material is and all the joints. The harness is made out of the same material as your seat belt. So we tried it on our dog he wasn't impressed but we let him get used to it, and now will put it on without any problem. It does adjust, make sure you adjust it quite tight as some how my boy did a Hudini and managed to remove the harness without it unplugging or making a sound! But hoping for better next time now I have adjusted it. I will update this if he still escapes.

Hue Animation Studio (Red) for Windows PCs and Apple Mac OS X: complete stop motion animation kit with camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Hue Animation Software, 15 Mar. 2013
This is an excellent product. My son who is 13 years old received this as a birthday gift. There were some problems setting up the software but that was down to user error rather than a problem with the software, and when I contacted Hue they replied quickly and we were able to set up the software.

My 13 year old has used this software for some time at school so he is already accustomed to how it all works. You literally point and take a picture. You can then add sound effects/music and then upload to YouTube if you so desire.

We brought this as our son has autism and ADHD and has expressed an interest in a career in making animated films. He has been making short animations since he was 10.

I would definitely recommend this camera and software.

Horrid Henry
Horrid Henry
by Francesca Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry - For a Five Year Old, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Horrid Henry (Paperback)
I brought this as a gift for a five year old. He is already able to read at this level, and really enjoyed it too.

Advantage 250 For Dogs
Advantage 250 For Dogs
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Advantage 250 for Dogs, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Advantage 250 For Dogs (Misc.)
Well this was exactly what we were buying at the vets for a lot more money. Just as good, with long dates. I would rather purchase this than spend double or tripple from the vets.

Watership Down: Volume 1 - The Promised Land [DVD]
Watership Down: Volume 1 - The Promised Land [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rik Mayall
Offered by MEDIA-MOST-WANTED

5.0 out of 5 stars Watership Down - Excellent But Sad!, 7 Feb. 2013
I brought this for my children, having watched this many, many times since being a child. I got to say even now I cry at the black rabbit. If you want a good cry then watch this, it is so well made and written. My children liked it too.

Good Boy Tripe Filled Calcium Bones
Good Boy Tripe Filled Calcium Bones

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodboy Tripe Filled Calcium Bones - Excellent, 7 Feb. 2013
My dog likes these, they really keep him occupied trying to get the bone marrow out. He is still chewing on this some time later and does not tire of it. I would buy these again.

Some Nights
Some Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars SOME NIGHTS!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Some Nights (Audio CD)
Brought this CD for one song (Tonight We Are Young), I love it and not just the one track I love all the tracks. Well worth the money I spent. If you like the band Fun, you will like this CD.

Premier Housewares Gingerbread Man Stainless Steel Cookie Cutters - Set of 3 - Red
Offered by Star 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Cutters, 23 Dec. 2012
These come in a round box. They are red at the top and the bottom part used for cutting is stainless steel. They look presentable and the cost wasn't too expensive. I think they are excellent.

30 Yummy Things to Bake (Usborne Activity Cards)
30 Yummy Things to Bake (Usborne Activity Cards)
by Fiona Patchett
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cards, 23 Dec. 2012
These are a Christmas present for an 11 year old that loves cooking cakes and biscuits. The cards are clear and easy to follow, and look like you can wipe them over with a cloth should something be spilled on them. They all come in a box. I am pretty sure the recipient will be really pleased with these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3