Profile for Lorraine Percival > Reviews

Content by Lorraine Percival

Lorraine Percival

iGadgitz Black Glossy Durable Crystal Gel Skin (TPU) Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Mini I9190 I9195 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 9 Jun 2014
Fits perfectly, just what I wanted. Arrived on time. Gives some protection to the phone and the screen cover gices protection to the screen. The case has a shiny finish which is okay by me and doesn't make the phone feel bulky.

Fitflop Flare Slide Black Diamond Sandal 8
Fitflop Flare Slide Black Diamond Sandal 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 24 May 2014
I love these sandals, they are very comfortable and look great. A bit pricey but I will buy another pair.

KOBO N705-KBO-W eReader Mini Edition (White)
KOBO N705-KBO-W eReader Mini Edition (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight eReader, 3 April 2014
I love this reader. Simple and inexpensive. I already have a tablet but it becomes heavy after a period of time. The mini Kobo is lightweight and fits into a handbag so that I can read when I am waiting for appointments etc. Very clear to read in direct sunlight which was important to me. The battery life is excellent - I have the wi-fi switched off and this probably helps. I've read 4 books and the battery still has 64% power remaining after the first charge. I was able to synchronise my Kobo library so that I can read the books that I had purchased via my tablet. I wanted a lightweight reader that could be used in sunlight and the mini Kobo is just that. Black print on white background and no back lighter, no fancy gimmicks, but this is very reasonable given the low cost. It charges via a computer which is not always convenient. However, my phone charger fits so it was not necessary to purchase a seperate charger.

CaseGuru Kobo Mini 5 " inch Anti Glare/Matte/Anti-UV Screen Protector Guard Overlay Film for New Kobo Mini 5 " 2012 eReader available at WHSmith with Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (1 Pack)
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 3 April 2014
Easy to fit and gives protection to the screen from scratches. Words are still clear to read even in bright sunlight.

Novelle Portable Clip-On Raised Toilet Seat
Novelle Portable Clip-On Raised Toilet Seat

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable raised toilet seat, 3 April 2014
Bought this for my mum in law who is disabled and cannot manage with normal height loos. I liked this as it is portable and we can carry it with us when we visit other family members. It clips onto any loo seat fine but I would like the clips to be just that bit bigger to give a more secure fit as I am worried that the seat may come off in use. I'm sure that with more use I will become more confident about the product.

Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
by Mimi Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile cook book, 3 April 2014
Some lovely recipes in this book with lots of flavour. I can easily add vegetables etc. to beef up the calories so that the meal suits my husband and me without the need to cook two different meals. He isn't even aware that the meals are calorie controlled!

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold 0.13ct Diamond Cross Pendant on Chain Necklace 46cm/18"

4.0 out of 5 stars Chain necklace could be thicker, 3 April 2014
Nice weight cross sits comfortably just below the throat. The chain itself is too fine for my liking and I would prefer one to be thicker and stronger. The clasp on the chain is small and difficult to grip. I am more than happy with the cross itself.

FoneM8® - New Kobo Mini Executive Pro Book Leather Case Cover - Purple
FoneM8® - New Kobo Mini Executive Pro Book Leather Case Cover - Purple
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality perfect cover for mini Kobo, 3 April 2014
Great addition for the mini kobo. High quality finish. Mini kobo fits perfectly as expected. Fits nicely in my handbag.