Profile for Rainy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wonders
Wonders

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 July 2015
This review is from: Wonders (Audio CD)
I love this. A new experience for me and I will now listen to previous albums with a view to buying more of this talented group. Very relaxing and yet toe tapping.

MOFRED Black Ultra Slim Apple iPad Air (Released November 2013) Leather Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 5th With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 25 July 2015
Good fit but have already broken the one of the hard plastic corners. The back of the cover is hard plastic and I would have preferred a softer covering. Otherwise it does the job it was designed to do.

Live Regular Mealworms Bulk Bag - 500g
Live Regular Mealworms Bulk Bag - 500g
Offered by Livefoods-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and birds love them, 25 July 2015
Meal worms arrive by post the next day. This is the best company that I have used to date, reliable, reasonable price and fast response. I rebox the worms in plastic containers with air holes and feed them bran (a small bag comes with the order) and lettuce and carrot (just a small amount). In hot weather I store them in a spare fridge to stop them pupating. In cooler weather then can be stored outside. The birds love them and I am training robins to come to me for feeding. Blackbirds, sparrows, great tits and starlings also love the meal worms. Costs a bit but I love watching the birds and the mealworms certainly attracts them.

Kenneth Turner Scented Moisturising Shower Gel with Floral Oils 300ml - Blue Tangerine - New for 2015!
Offered by Burton Blake Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Watery disappointment, 25 July 2015
This was a disappointment as I have used these products for some time. The previous shower gel was blue and smelled lovely. The revamped product is like water and runs of the hand before you have a chance to use it. A gel it is not! The scent is also much diminished from the previous product. Given the high price I won't be buying the shower gel again although I will continue to buy the moisturiser.

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Offered by ELife

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun. 2015
I love this. It is a replacement for my previous tablet, not an IPad. It is light and fast.

HP 57 - 2-pack Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridges (C9503AE)
HP 57 - 2-pack Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridges (C9503AE)
Offered by OfficeClearance/OUR-PRICE-20%-UK VAT INCL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun. 2015
Really cheap and the genuine article.

Cica-Care Gel Sheet 12cm x 6cm Sheet Effective Scar Treatment
Cica-Care Gel Sheet 12cm x 6cm Sheet Effective Scar Treatment
Offered by i-Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Product does the job back takes a few weeks., 4 Jun. 2015
Following recent survey the surgeon provided me with some of this gel sheet to soften and improve the scarring. It does the job but takes time. Product is expensive but worth it. Needs holding in place with tape.

LIVE MEAL WORMS 500G SACK
LIVE MEAL WORMS 500G SACK
Offered by Livefoods-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Birds luxury dinner, 4 Jun. 2015
This review is from: LIVE MEAL WORMS 500G SACK (Misc.)
Arrived the next day. Good size and the birds love them. This is my second purchase. The first was held up in the post due to bank holiday and some meal worms had pupated so I will now order after a weekend! I place them in small plastic boxes with air vents and feed them lettuce and bran. As it is warmer weather I store them in a fridge to stop pupation.

The Burning Girl
The Burning Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense thriller, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Burning Girl (Kindle Edition)
Loved this thriller. Kept my pulse up and I have now purchased other books by this author

Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the paperwhite and reading is certainly easier with ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I upgraded from a different e-reader as I wanted a back light. I am very pleased with the paperwhite and reading is certainly easier with a back light. The paperwhite is heavier than I expected but this is not a problem. It does all I expected and wanted and I would recommend this product to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3