Profile for J. Case > Reviews

The Richest Man in Babylon: Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
The Richest Man in Babylon: Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
by George Samuel Clason

5.0 out of 5 stars Start your road to wealth, 22 Aug 2010
This book changed how I spend/save/invest money. Before reading this book I always had no money and in most cases, needed more money before the end of the money. Just from reading this book and applying it's laws I have become an excellent money manager and manage to save and still live on what's left - am now investing my savings and reaping the benefits.
A fantastic read and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone looking to get out of debt, become financially independant, or to understand how to manage money better.

LaCie Hard Disk design by Neil Poulton 1TB USB 2.0 - 7200RPM
LaCie Hard Disk design by Neil Poulton 1TB USB 2.0 - 7200RPM

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard, 17 Jan 2010
When I received this product I noticed that the sticker "1tb" was covering "500GB" so was worried when i plugged it in but it is 1tb. Had it 1 month and it's working fine, it's louder than my 640GB western digital HDD though and also feels quit delicate with it's plastic casing (my other one was metal casing) but as long as you're not moving it around much then there's nothing to worry about.

The usb boost software works quite well and transferred my whole 640GB western digital drive over quite quickly.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not
by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Price: 11.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 21 Nov 2009
This book has changed my way of thinking in life, instead of going into the rat race straight after university I'm thinking of investment opportunities and looking to be my own boss and make money for me and not someone else.
I read this book several times while I was on holiday and each time I read it I noticed something that I didn't before.