Profile for Simon Rasmussen > Reviews

Simon Rasmussen (Denmark)

aerolatte Milk Frother with Storage Tube, Black
aerolatte Milk Frother with Storage Tube, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely, 7 Mar. 2013
It works pretty well, the milk gets foam cold or warm doesn't matter.

My only concern it that the build is kind of thin, the metal parts do not seem that robust. I have experience from other Milk Frotheres that if the metal stick gets bent it decreases spin speed and frothing performance.

Catch-22
Catch-22
by Joseph Heller

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice vintage edition, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Catch-22 (Paperback)
Yeah the book was very used, but I paid very little, and I like reading old books on old paper.

Zoom H2 Handy Recorder
Zoom H2 Handy Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 23 July 2011
can be used as a usb microphone, but is best as a portable microphone for capture of those brilliant acoustic moments.

I regards to sound quality I don't have that much experience, but this is the best sounding microphone I've ever worked with.

Techlink TLCD4B LCD Wall Mount Ultra Slim Profile (Suitable For Screens 10 inches to 23 inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly., 6 July 2011
pros:
+ Solves the problem of mounting a monitor on the wall.
+ the monitor is actually very close to the wall, which look nice
+ cheap
+ simple
+ pretty flexible, probably works for most tv and computer monitors

cons:
- Mounting can be a little difficult
- not super precise
- adjustment can be difficult
- Difficult to get to hang straight, my Aunt would jump up and down and saying a little more down in the left side... not too much now the right (when it comes to hanging things straight on the wall, she is neurotic. only that and I love her :-D). luckily it was for myself.

Behringer MIC200 Ultragain High End Vacuum Tube Preamplifier
Behringer MIC200 Ultragain High End Vacuum Tube Preamplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not believe that my guitar could sound this sweet :-D, 6 July 2011
I have this Slammer guitar package that was actually not that cheap. BAAAAAD amp, mediocre guitar. Unitil recently I thought it was a baaaaad guitar, but putting the tube preamp in between the baaaaaad amp and guitar gave me a pretty nice sound. I was amazed actually, this is close to the best money spent on musical equipment, and it was sooo amazingly cheap.

Low noise, nice distortion when the gain is almost at max. There is a little digital signal processing too, but it's the tube that makes the big difference. Nice tones, crisp sound. If I bought a real combo tube amp it could probably sound even better, but this is so cheap and give me the tube sound.

The only thing I love more is my fantastic acoustic guitar, but that one changed my life :-D

Puma Men's Silver Watch.
Puma Men's Silver Watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, but battery ran out after some months, 3 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Puma Men's Silver Watch. (Watch)
This is a good watch, but the battery was probably old and because I haven't taken the initiative of changing it I'm not wearing a watch these day. It's a hassle when you buy a product which is bundled with problems.

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Offered by Gifts And Bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting this juicer was a good choice., 3 Mar. 2011
It took quite a long time to the this juicer, actually around 2 months because we got a defective product that we had to return (and I live in Denmark). Amazon covered all extra expenses of shipping and sent a new one. When we finally received it I can say I'm juicing like crazy. What used to be a rare exclusive luxury is now an everyday thing for me.

This is my first juicer so I can't really compare it, but it surely does the job and it looks good and well designed.

ThermoCafé Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0 L
ThermoCafé Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good thermos., 22 Feb. 2010
This thermos is light, practical and seems sturdy. Even though I found it cheaper in a store (a special offer) here in Denmark after the purchase I do not regret it, I have gotten good value for the money anyway.