Profile for Hazel > Reviews

Roper Rhodes Traditional Soft Close Toilet Seat Solid Mahogany
Roper Rhodes Traditional Soft Close Toilet Seat Solid Mahogany
Offered by Eakers Home Improvement Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks good and is what I expected, 1 Nov. 2014
This item was very well packed and delivered on time. It looks good and is what I expected.

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what one expects of Apple products, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse (Accessory)
Although this product arrived very quickly, it did not work with my Apple computer and was sent back immediately. It behaved exactly the same as the one which I was replacing.

I have now bought locally, a small, neat mouse with USB plug which works properly.

PEDAL EXERCISER MOBILITY AID ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE
PEDAL EXERCISER MOBILITY AID ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally a very good buy., 13 April 2014
The pedal exerciser was bought for my husband who is recovering from a stroke and gives him much needed exercise which he is unable to do by walking.

As soon as a foot was pushed into the stirrup one of the rubber buttons holding it on, came off. As this was part of the pedal it has affected the use of the stirrup. However using the exerciser with feet on the pedal is working perfectly well. Others, less mobile may need to use the stirrup to keep the foot in place.

When used fairly vigorously, the exerciser will move and we solved this by fixing it to a heavy rubber mat (the sort with holes that let rainwater through) and this has solved the problem. Use a sturdy chair to sit on as it puts quite a strain on it.

Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White
Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Nov. 2013
No trouble, no mess and cool to touch. Good for adding atmosphere. I would certainly recommend these and have bought several sets for presents.

Every Woman Knows A Secret
Every Woman Knows A Secret
by Rosie Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 23 Nov. 2013
It was a good read and kept one turning the pages. Some of the plotlines were a bit far fetched and the subject matter was not upbeat. I enjoyed it nevertheless.

New Selected Stories (Vintage Classics)
New Selected Stories (Vintage Classics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nobel prize stories?, 2 Nov. 2013
I enjoyed the stories, some much more than others but I don't think that they came up to me expectations.

Braun Oral-B EB25-2 Floss Action Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 2)
Offered by Survival-32

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Sept. 2013
These were highly recommended by Which? and so far have not disappointed. What more can I add? Again what more?????????

LP 708 Open Patella Knee Support Small
LP 708 Open Patella Knee Support Small
Offered by SDA-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 1 Sept. 2013
It supported my knee well; I bought it to have a spare one while my other one was in the wash, having found it to be a good purchase previously. Would buy again if necessary.

The Great Game: On Secret Service in High Asia
The Great Game: On Secret Service in High Asia

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 26 July 2013
I had read several enthusiastic reviews of the book and it lived up to my expectations and added very much to my understanding of the intrigues surrounding E;izabeth

Leviathan: The Rise of Britain as a World Power
Leviathan: The Rise of Britain as a World Power
by David Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 7 July 2013
I had read an enthusiastic review of this book and it did not disappoint providing a broad overview of Britain in the 16t6h 17th and 18th centuries

Page: 1 | 2