Profile for Gerhardine O'Hagan > Reviews

Content by Gerhardine O'Hagan

Gerhardine O'Hagan

MAX MPH EXPLORER Textile Cordura Motorcycle, Scooter Jacket & Jeans / Trousers Set - armour & waterproof - X-Large
Offered by MAX-MPH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gear and amazing customer service!!!, 11 May 2015
Bought this set as a birthday gift for my partner. Andrew was extremely helpful through the whole process (I don't know too much about scooter/bike gear) and my partner was over the moon with it. The jacket was a little too big for him but was returned for a smaller size with no issues at all. I have never received such fantastic service from any other business before. The clothing itself is of very good quality and at such a good price too! I will definitely shop with Max-Mph again and highly recommend them to anyone.

Gadgets World SOFT SILICONE GEL FLEXIBLE RUBBER SKIN COVER POUCH CASE FOR Apple iPhone 5S 5G,Iphone 5+ Large Stylus Touch Pen (Black)
Offered by GADGETS WORLD

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Aug. 2014
Doesn't fit as snug as I would like. Keeps coming off but protects my phone and saves me from dropping it. Does the job but would prefer a tighter fit.

TUFFskinz Premium Quality Screen Protectors : iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition (2 in Pack Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, best by far!!, 24 Aug. 2014
This is the third pack of these I have bought and cannot praise them enough. I am forever dropping my phone but to look at my screen you'd think it was brand new! I use the anti-glare TUFFskinz for my iphone 5s and have always found them easy to apply (never any bubbles) and long lasting. It doesn't look like there is a screen protector on my phone and the touch screen is just as responsive. I bought the crystal clear TUFFskinz for my kids iPhones as they like their screens shiny. They love the fact that you can't see the protector but that they know it's there gives them some comfort. I once used a protector that came free with a case and what a difference. That one was scratched within a few hours and I had to take it off. My TUFFskinz last for 6 months and would last longer if I would stop dropping the phone! Have also bought them for my partners samsung galaxy and now it is the only brand we'll use!

TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Best protector by far!!, 7 Aug. 2014
I bought these last year after reading the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I ordered new ones as I had dropped my phone (more times than I care to remember) and had chipped the screen protector. When I took it off, my screen was like new with not a mark on it.

While I was waiting for these ones to be delivered, I put on one that I had received free with one of my cases. The difference in quality is amazing! Within 24hrs the free one was all scratched and looked awful.

Thank goodness the delivery was quick as I got my new screen protectors and have applied it already.

The TUFFskinz are so easy to apply and have proved that they are well worth the money. I would not even consider using a different brand now.