Profile for Kneewax > Reviews

Kneewax (UK)

Acer Liquid Z2 Duo Dual Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Acer Liquid Z2 Duo Dual Sim Free Smartphone - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Budget by name...., 8 Mar. 2014
This is a budget phone. I bought it because I don't want to spend a fortune on a phone when I do most of my stuff via tablet and needed a phone to act as Wifi Hotspot when out and about, I wanted this model for the two-sim flexibility allowing me (as with my previous chinaphone) to carry one phone with both work and home numbers on it and allowing me to switch off the work line when not in office. I was surprised to find this phone had exactly the same chipset as my previous phone which was a chinese import.

The phone itself does everything it but it does it very slowly. This means that text input is frustrating as it doesn't always register the characters you type or sometimes it appears to miss a letter so you retype it only for it to register that letter twice. Equally apps take a long time to start.

This phone is budget. It's serviceable but not for heavy users.

Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication (North Point Resources)
Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication (North Point Resources)
by Andy Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionised my preaching, 1 Jan. 2013
An excellent, thought provoking book on preaching. There is no formula but Andy Stanley gives food for thought and helps redefine the way we think about preaching. Though I am not usually a fan of the story-telling narrative in factual books in this case it is helpful and a very relevant vehicle (pun intended) for the ideas and strategies for the regular preacher this book suggests.