Profile for The pannier crusader > Reviews

Content by The pannier cr...

The pannier crusader

Tenn Light Flo II Waterproof & Breathable Cycling Jacket - Hi-Viz Yellow/Black L

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value rainproof jacket, 7 Sept. 2011
Have worn this jacket a couple of times and found it great at keeping off the rain. However, in my experience, like all waterproofs (regardless of price) you do sweat alot when wearing it

Tenn Sprint Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Yellow/Blk Lrg
Tenn Sprint Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Yellow/Blk Lrg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Sept. 2011
I bought a couple of these cycling tops for my daily commute. They are lightweight, fit well and are a marked improvement from the ancient T-shirts that I was wearing in terms of keeping the sweat from your skin.

Venitex Thunder Clear Safety Glasses Specs Ideal For Cycling MTB
Venitex Thunder Clear Safety Glasses Specs Ideal For Cycling MTB
Offered by WorkwearWorld

4.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly now!, 7 Sept. 2011
Excellent value cycling glasses which offer eyes good protection (except in mini-hurricane conditions like yesterday!). would definitely recommend. Do the job without looking too much like lab glasses you used to wear at school.

Anatomy & Physiology For Dummies
Anatomy & Physiology For Dummies
by Maggie Norris

3.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point for Anatomy, 7 Sept. 2011
Before embarking on a Physiotherapy degree next year, I was starting from scratch learning Anatomy, given the last time I did Biology was 1st year of O levels in 1986. This book is good at explaining the major systems of the body, step by step. However, if like me, you are starting with a very limited knowledge, I don't think this book is any substitute for attending a class.

Madison Trail Mens Loose Fit Shorts, Black Large
Madison Trail Mens Loose Fit Shorts, Black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts: not sure about the loose fitting, 7 Sept. 2011
I was looking for a decent pair of cycling shorts to replace the Polaris ones bought from Halfords. On the plus side, these shorts are durable and have stacks of pockets for keys, money etc. Whilst I found them loose fitting on the thigh, the large was a bit tight around the waist (I am a 34 inch waist) so would advise anyone to buy one size up from normal if you are worried about them being too snug.