Profile for T, Nielsen > Reviews

T, Nielsen

Page: 1 | 2
Bionic Men's PerformanceGrip Fitness Gloves (Pair) - Black, Large
Bionic Men's PerformanceGrip Fitness Gloves (Pair) - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars do your fitness gloves lack the last bit or do you get callouses from the fingerless gloves as I do?, 27 Jun 2014
Then buy these - period. They fit very well, protect my hands and makes my grip so much better. Earlier reviews told of gloves that comes apart quickly - i have used them for months (3x a week heavy lifting) and they are more or less as I bought them.

Alice: Madness Returns
Alice: Madness Returns
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 18.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Come on down the Rabbit hole, 27 Jun 2014
The game is exactly what I would expect from a grown and mentally twisted Alice. You go from a beautiful and weird setting, turning a corner and fire, madness and death appears. Hardcore gamers would probably not spend too much time on this, but I am entertained and frustrated for some time to come

London Falling (James Quill 1)
London Falling (James Quill 1)
by Paul Cornell
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben Aaronovitch with more police procedure, 6 Dec 2013
Relatively similar to the Rivers of London series and then again not. I found it a bit confusing at times but it could be due to the use of "slang" and british english, which threw me a couple of times.
This is more of a detective novel - with a fantastic/magical background set, than an actual fantasy novel.
Do you enjoy a police novel with a couple of fantastic and historical twists, then I would recommend this book and I will be buying the next book in the series.

American Horror Story - Season 2 (Asylum) [DVD]
American Horror Story - Season 2 (Asylum) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Lange
Price: 20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good suspense but not horror, 6 Dec 2013
If you liked American horror Story - Season 1 you will most likely be a bit confused, since Season 2 takes place at another place and time, but reuses half the cast in other roles.
I am a big fan of Season one - and if I should rate this season against the first it would fail - but I still liked it.
Do you expect horror and big thrills, go somewhere else. I would categorize this as thriller/drama.

Principles of Biochemistry (International Edition)
Principles of Biochemistry (International Edition)
by Laurence A. Moran

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and gradual introduction to biochemistry, 21 Oct 2013
It thoroughly explains the principles of Biochemistry and stepwise, so you don't get a total information overload. The only downside is that with the new lead author, there seems to have arisen some strange formulations in the text and discrepancies between the text and the figures - especially concerning stereochemistry.

The House That Dirt Built
The House That Dirt Built
Price: 6.32

3.0 out of 5 stars There are some jewels on this album, 6 Jun 2013
They really shine with "Short Change Hero" and have some really catchy songs, but probably not my kind of band

The Nexus
The Nexus
Price: 7.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Amaranthe as we know them, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Nexus (Audio CD)
If you liked their first album, this is a must have. Admittedly they don't have a new "Hunger" or "Amaranthine" but it is well worth listening to

Smash Up Awesome Level 9000 Board Game
Smash Up Awesome Level 9000 Board Game
Offered by Boardgames4UsUK
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for Smash Up fans, 6 Jun 2013
Only reasons i didn't give it 5 stars was due to missing cards in the first received package and I haven't found out how best to play the ghosts - other than that it is awesome

Under Armour EU UA Storm Transit Men's Trousers - Carbon Heather/Red,  M
Under Armour EU UA Storm Transit Men's Trousers - Carbon Heather/Red, M

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sports trousers ever, 6 Jun 2013
They are light weight, super soft, can take a light drizzle and have the biggest pockets i have encountered on such a product - oh and they look good too.

Channel Orange
Channel Orange
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Mr. Ocean and yet..., 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Channel Orange (Audio CD)
I am a MAJOR fan of Frank Ocean and bought this just because of his name. I enjoy his songs Novocaine and Swim Good immensely and was expecting these to be on his first album... I was seriously let down.
Not only were my two favourite songs not on the album, but the songs resembled nothing like the sound I had come to associate with Frank Ocean.
If you are into Novocaine and Swim Good, I would tell you to keep away from this album - IMHO you will be disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2