Profile for Esmeval > Reviews

The Love Knot
The Love Knot
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Try this author you will not be disappointed!, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Love Knot (Kindle Edition)
Since I discovered this author I have read a lot of her books and I have never been disappointed. She is a remarkable writer!!

The Love Knot was very enjoyable.

Barefoot Contessa Family Style
Barefoot Contessa Family Style
by Ina Garten
Price: 20.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot Contessa Family Style everyone should have a copy!, 11 Nov 2013
What a wonderful cook Ina Garten is. Her presentation is fantastic and her recipes always work.I have most of her books,which I often read for the sheer joy of it and always end up selecting recipes to try!!

The King's General (VMC Book 385)
The King's General (VMC Book 385)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read this book many times over the years. The freshness of the story never fails. Daphne du Maurier is one of my favou, 11 Nov 2013
I have read this book many times over the years. The freshness of the story never fails. Daphne du Maurier is one of my favourite authors and her love of Cornwall is very apparent.

Danny Fox (Young Puffin Books)
Danny Fox (Young Puffin Books)
by David Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Danny Fox books, 11 Nov 2013
I read the Danny Fox books to my class of six year olds for 20 years. They loved them, and never tired of them.

The Summer Queen (Eleanor of Aquitaine trilogy)
The Summer Queen (Eleanor of Aquitaine trilogy)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Summer Queen (Eleanor of Aquitane), 11 Nov 2013
Beautifully written...full of detaIl. Elizabeth Chadwick is a new author to me ...I am so delighted I found her on the Amazon site.

100 Great Pasta Dishes
100 Great Pasta Dishes
by Franco Taruschio

5.0 out of 5 stars good service!!, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: 100 Great Pasta Dishes (Paperback)
Book delivered on time in excellent condition. I am going to enjoy the many varied dishes most of which are new to me. This book is going to be a great favorite.

The Winthrop Woman
The Winthrop Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Winthrop Woman by Anya Seton, 2 Jun 2013
I have read and re-read this book over the years as well as everything else Anya Seton has written. She is a wonderful writer. The research she does is meticulous. If you have not discovered this author please start reading her now!!

The Town House
The Town House

5.0 out of 5 stars The Town House by Norah Lofts., 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Town House (Kindle Edition)
My fascination with Norah Lofts writing began here forty years ago. I have practically everything she has written and I have re read her books many times. I have nothing but praise for this remarkable writer.

The House at Old Vine
The House at Old Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars The House at Old Vine, 17 Mar 2013
The detail and history in Norah Loft's trilogy never fails to fascinate. It is as fresh today as when I first read it forty years ago.

The House at Sunset
The House at Sunset

5.0 out of 5 stars House at Sunset, 17 Mar 2013
I first read this book forty years ago and have re read it many times. What a wonderful writer she was. I have read practically everything she has written! One of my favourite writers.

Page: 1 | 2