ARRAY(0xb46d93a8)

Einhell Folding Truck 90kg Capacity
Einhell Folding Truck 90kg Capacity
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars tougher than it looks!!!!, 12 Feb 2014
Needed a trolley to help with a house move. Arrived promptly, and was easy to set up. Was amazed that it easily carried a large fridge-freezer, and a 3 seater settee during the move, and it was an essential piece of kit for shifting boxes! As others have said, it is a good idea to get some bungees to keep things secure, but it is very good value, and did the job!!!!!

Thank You [feat. Q-Tip]
Thank You [feat. Q-Tip]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Busta is back!!!!!!!, 9 Dec 2013
A track that shows off the fly skills of busta and q-tip ; it takes mastas of that game to give such a simple break so much og wickedness!

UV Ultra Violet Blacklight 9 LED Flashlight Torch Light
UV Ultra Violet Blacklight 9 LED Flashlight Torch Light
Offered by minbi
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for the size and cost., 5 Jun 2013
I bought this torch to set UV glue in watch repair. It arrived quickly, was packaged securely, and was easy to get working (I used a tip from earlier reviews, and lubricated the battery hatch!). The torch is extremely bright for a battery operated UV lamp, and cured UV glue in seconds!!! Good piece of kit!!!

Archos Screen Protector for Archos 101 10 inch Tablet
Archos Screen Protector for Archos 101 10 inch Tablet
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great item!!, 5 Jun 2013
The protector arrived well packaged and quickly, and was the specific item for my archos 101 g9 and made by archos. It fitted extremely accurately, and I only put a couple of small bubbles whilst applying the item. It completely negates glare, and I have had no problems with it affecting the touchscreen. Great item!!!!

Inline Remote Control Headphone/Earphone for Sony PSP & PSP Slim
Inline Remote Control Headphone/Earphone for Sony PSP & PSP Slim

4.0 out of 5 stars works!, 8 April 2013
The item arrived quickly, works as required, and actually has rather good sound quality for the price.Perfect for my psp

Plantation
Plantation
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of my youth!!!, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Plantation (MP3 Download)
I tried to get this on CD, but the version I got was not the original album I wanted. But after downloading a track, I found that I could get the original album here, so I did. I am so pleased that I did, as this album is a reminder of sneaking out of the house to smoky blues dance, and rocking to the bassline of many of the tracks on this album. Just love It!!!!!!

Best of Ronnie Laws
Best of Ronnie Laws
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars classic jazz essential!, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Best of Ronnie Laws (Audio CD)
Just wanted to hear more of this album after a friend played a few tracks at a get together. Arrived within 2days, and was even better than the few tracks I heard!

Nice Time (Late Night Blues) - Original
Nice Time (Late Night Blues) - Original
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars classic reggae track, 21 Feb 2013
Haven't heard this in over 20 years and had to have it!!!!!!! A reminder of good times in dark blues!!!

Asus GeForce 210 Nvidia Graphics Card (1GB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 4.2, Dust-Proof Fan)
Price: 21.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board for the Price!!, 17 Jan 2013
Needed a low profile PCI-Express card for a mate's dell, which had toasted the old card (lack of air-vent cleaning!!!) Found this really simple to install, really cheap for the performance,and it gave my mate's son the chance to play some decent PC games at last!!!

The Encyclopedia of Beading Techniques
The Encyclopedia of Beading Techniques
by Sara Withers
Price: 4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!!, 17 Jan 2013
I bought this as a present for my sister, who is starting beading and jewellery as a hobby. She is learning a lot from it. Delivered quickly as usual.

Page: 1 | 2