Profile for Byron Williams > Reviews

Content by Byron Williams

Byron Williams

Lenoge® [Li-ion 6-cell 10.8V] Band New Replacement HP Compaq Laptop Battery for Presario CQ40 DV4 CQ41 CQ45 CA50 CQ60, G Series G50 G60 G70 G71 HDX X16 G60-114ea G70-120ea; Pavilion dv4 dv5 dv6 Series; Fits ks5 ev12 484170-001 hstnn-lb72
Offered by TradeMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenoge® [Li-ion 6-cell 10.8V] Band New Replacement HP Compaq Laptop Battery..., 14 Jan 2014
Got this battery for my wife's laptop and felt unsure about it as it was not exactly the same as the one previously fitted by the manufacture. So far it works a treat and the manufacture's instruction on charging it 3 times and discharging it completely each time before you start using it properly worked a treat too. The delivery was quick and battery itself was good value. I am very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Nut & Raisin Dispenser & Gluten Free Program, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Nut & Raisin Dispenser..., 14 Jan 2014
Bought this for my wife as I was not too pleased with the outcome of previous Bread maker which we have had for a few years. I was not too sure what this one would be like but seeing the good report on 'Which' I took the risks. We make bread every week from it and it is terrific. Just how I like my bread, one problem I am eating too much of it now don't think I really want to stop either. I would fully recommend it to anyone.

Kerbl Viscano 29860 H Chainsaw Lubricant Oil 5 Litres Mineral
Kerbl Viscano 29860 H Chainsaw Lubricant Oil 5 Litres Mineral

5.0 out of 5 stars Kerbl Viscano 29860 H Chainsaw Lubricant Oil 5 Litres Mineral, 14 Jan 2014
I am very impressed with the fast delivery. Oil came in suitable container, works satisfactory and for this I have no doubts to recommend it to anyone.

15mm Thick Yoga Exercise Camping Sleeping Mat with Carry Strap 8 Colours Available By Macallen TM (Blue)
Offered by Macallen Importers

5.0 out of 5 stars 15mm Thick Yoga Exercise Camping Sleeping Mat with Carry Strap 8 Colours..., 22 Nov 2013
Really pleased and of good value - would recommended it. My friend uses it and she thinks it was just what she wanted even though I was not sure how it would be.

10 X 16XL Compatible High Capacity Cartridges for use with Epson WorkForce WF 2010W, WF 2510WF, WF 2520NF, WF 2530W
Offered by INKSBROKER

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 X 16XL Compatible High Capacity Cartridges for use with Epson WorkForce..., 22 Nov 2013
I was slightly worried ii would not work but following the instructions by the dealer I had no problems loading and getting printer to accept it.

Acer Aspire Z3770 AIO Intel ® 2900 MHz 500 GB , HD GPU Web Cam
Acer Aspire Z3770 AIO Intel ® 2900 MHz 500 GB , HD GPU Web Cam

5.0 out of 5 stars ACER DQ.SMMEK.001 Aspire Z3770 (21.5 inch) All-in-One PC Pentium Dual Core..., 22 Nov 2013
Have had it nearly 6 months and it works really well once I get used to using windows 8. Good value for money.

Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small..., 22 Nov 2013
I had an old Epson before and it worked but since I upgraded to windows 8 I needed some thing more compatible. I was not too sure how this one would turn out as Windows 8 was difficult for me to comprehend. However after a while I sussed the printer out having WiFi and all the things that it suggests. Epson uploaded the upgrades and it did not take long for the printer to recognize this. It is put in an isolated part of the house and it is lovely to click print and it comes out in another room. It is very quiet compared with my previous printer, and you hardly realize it is working. I would recommend it to anyone.

MAKITA 8391DWPE-TK 18V Combi Drill With 2x 1.3Ah Ni-Cad Batteries 8391DWPETK (+101Piece Accessory Set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makita Combi Drill Brilliant, 17 July 2013
This is a very nice bit of kit - I really like it and so handy to carry round and just get on with the job. The tool box with bits in the lid awesome. It is just the job for me because I am a D.I.Y. enthusiast. It was recommended to me by some one who did carpentry in the past and it is really appreciated. I would strongly recommend it.