Profile for Mrs Maryam B Okuwa > Reviews

Content by Mrs Maryam B Okuwa

Mrs Maryam B Okuwa

38mm wide Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Orange, 1 M)
38mm wide Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Orange, 1 M)
Offered by Wedding & Party Supply
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fit for purpose, 21 July 2014
It was exactly what the advert says it is. Beautiful and fit for purpose.

Membrane - Ultra Slim Black Vertical Case for LG Optimus L1 II (E410) - Flip Phone Cover
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 24 Mar 2014
I bought this case for my son's phone and he loved it. It is not expensive either.
I will recommend it for anyone looking for this type of phone cover.

Morphy Richards 48415 Easy Blend - White
Morphy Richards 48415 Easy Blend - White
Offered by WowDiscounts
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 24 Mar 2014
I really like this smoothie maker because it does exactly what it says it will do. It blends well and it's so easy to clean. What else can I ask for? It's really helping the whole family with our healthy diet.

Bond Verbal Reasoning Assessment Papers 9-10 years Book 1 (Bond Assessment Papers)
by J M Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment., 16 July 2013
I've bought few of Bond assessment papers for my children and I must say that they are excellent practice papers. My 11 years old used the book to practice for his eleven plus exams and he passed both Kent/Bexley exams with top marks! My 9 years old daughter is loving it too!

I have recommended the assessment papers to friends and they all like it.

3m Black Twin Satellite Shotgun Cable Extension Kit For Sky+ , HD , Allows You To Relocate Your Existing Box , Kit Consists Of 3m Sky Double Coax, 4 x F-connectors , 2 x F-connector Couplers
Offered by MAST DIGITAL
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 16 July 2013
I ordered this product to move our sky box to another part of the living room. The item arrived days before the expected delivery date and fixing it to the sky box pose no problem at all. Even my 11 years old son would be able to fix it if allowed. My husband and I noticed that the volume, sound and vision of our tv was better than it was. What else can we ask for?

This item met our expectation. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.