Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase, 20 Dec 2013
I read many positive reviews for this 3rd party cable. I know with the 3rd party cables it comes with a hit or miss risk. I had hoped I would have a hit. Sadly the charge only works for a couple of minutes until I receive a message on my Iphone 5 informing me that "This accessory may not be supported" It then stops charging. The plug the device is plugged in to is a proper Apple usb plug and has been tested with an official Apple 8pin cable and works perfectly.

I guess I'll have to pay out the 15 to get an original cable.

I'd be keen to find out if there is a free return service for this cable. Probably cost me more to return that it did to buy.

The Secret Race: Inside the Hidden World of the Tour de France: Doping, Cover-ups, and Winning at All Costs
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive reading, 30 Oct 2013
This book gives a very interesting insight into the TDF cycling of the late nineties and 2000's. A real eye opener into the real personality of Lance Armstrong too. He doesn't come across as a very pleasant person.

A must read.

Seiko Men's Diver's Solar Watch SNE109P1
Seiko Men's Diver's Solar Watch SNE109P1
Offered by ACE OF WATCHES
Price: 122.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 5 Mar 2013
Very nice watch and great value for money. I was a little disappointed the face wasn't bigger. Feels a little small when compared to the thickness of the bezel. Overall I'm quite happy with my purchase.

The Brothers
The Brothers
Price: 1.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story with poor editing, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Brothers (Kindle Edition)
I know it's a cheap book, but somebody should have proof read it before publishing. I enjoyed the story but the editing was extremely poor.

Compromised
Compromised
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, with only a minor bug, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Compromised (Kindle Edition)
I finished the book in 4 days, so I can't say it didn't pull me in. I think the 1st half of the book was more entertaining than the 2nd half. In fact I actually guessed how it was going to end when Tudor's career progressed. Having said that, great effort and would be keen to read the next book from this author. Less of the technical briefing though. Skipped through those parts.