ARRAY(0xac23f514)

The Great American Songbook
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this!, 12 Nov 2013
If you love jazz and particularly african american female jazz players, you will know the familiar names. Sarah Vaughn is possibly not se well know unless you are a hardcore jazz fan, but I saw a document with her in it and had to buy her music. She is underrated in my opinion and has a unique quality to her singing and music.

The collection is fantastic for the price. All the songs are great to listen to. I love putting this on whilst doing something in the kitchen, or something relaxing or thoughtful.. When I play it, I feel like I am in my very now jazz cafe. A more than worthy and beautiful tribute to the talent that is Sarah Vaughn. Thank you for the music Miss Vaughn! x

Bilora 265 Action Line Top
Bilora 265 Action Line Top
Price: 32.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to my expectations, 12 Nov 2013
The first one I got I had to send back. It was rusty and looked used.

The second one had a really stiff camera platform, so I couldn't move it smoothly for shots.

I can't believe this is suppose to be one of the top camera product suppliers in the world.

The thought behind the design looks great, but the actual product doesn't live up to what it should be.

KTC 100% Pure Coconut Multipurpose Oil 500ml Jar x 2 Qty - Used for Hair, Cooking, Skin Moisturiser
Offered by Sterling UK Coffee
Price: 7.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Look for cheaper, 12 Nov 2013
I just had to drop a review to save people money.

I used to get this from Tescos for 1.69, then they stopped selling it, thanks Tescos!

Then I looked at the health shops and only one store had it, in the glass bottle version, which has way less of an amount, for 3.

The Thai shop didn't have it but the chinese superstore did. It was still more than Tescos, at 2.99

If you can only get it from this seller on Amazon, then fair enough, but PLEASE look at your asian stores or health shops first. This price here is defo waaaaaaay over priced!

If you are going to spend this amount of money on coconut oil, get the better quality, organic, virgin oil products.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars No style in the t-shirt, 7 Nov 2013
I have just received my Blondie t-shirt after searching of years for a decent one. I picked this t-shirt because of the print design of Blondie, it was more of a original design than the ones that are available. I liked the colours as well. I am disappointed because the t-shirt shape has no design whatsoever. It it basically a box standard, white t-shirt. In the photo, it shows it has rolled up sleeves, one of the reasons I chose to buy it. It doesn't have rolled up sleeves at all, so now I have to sew them in.

The t-shirt isn't very long. I got XXL because I like really baggy, 80's style t-shirts. I thought it would be long, so I could have that kind of style, but it's not that long. It is fairly wide, so if you are quite large, it will fit. The colours in the design look faded already, but this could be the look of the design, I don't know. I would have preferred stronger colours. The real test for this will be if it washes well, which I will have to find out when I actually wash it. The cotton feels like good quality, but again, have to see what happens in the wash.

The print design does not cover as much as the t-shirt as the photo shows. The photo is misleading with the sleeves, the design, the shape of the collar (the actual t-shirt has a narrower collar) and the strength of the colours in the print.

Lastly, just in case you don't like negative imagery. If you didn't use the zoom effect to have a close look, the tattoos on the arms (which I'm pretty sure Debbie Harry doesn't have) are of Marylyn Monroe with a gun, the word die and a skull. All symbols of death, so if that's not your bag, you may want to give the t-shirt a miss.

Not impressed at all with the lack of design in the t-shirt, so if this is what you were looking for, you may want to look at another Blondie t-shirt. If you want an average plain, no style, box standard t-shirt, with a average print quality, then this will suffice.

The delivery came on time for reference. :0)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars An utter pleasure! :0), 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
AMAZING! I can't stop listening to this. I you are a fan or just an good music appreciator, you will love this. A trip down memory lane for fans and an introduction to one of the UK's most legendary bars for new comers to the Squeeze. Paul Carrack was in Squeeze and you can tea and feel it when his song come up.

Frequency [DVD] [2000]
Frequency [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Dennis Quaid
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Original storyline, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Frequency [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
This was a really good film. I love Denis Quaid anyway, but the film looked a tad naff, but it was a good watch. Anybody who is into time shifts, travel etc, will really like this. It's very touching as well, so scifi and feelings too, hehe ;0) Something a hectrosexual couple can watch together without getting bored :-D

The Triangle : Complete TV Series [DVD]
The Triangle : Complete TV Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Stoltz
Offered by PickleTickle
Price: 19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassingly good!, 9 Sep 2013
I really enjoyed this. Thought it was going to a bit rubbish, but had a greta night in watching it. Great price for it as well. I was sad when I had gotten through all of the episodes. Make a nice gift for a sic-fi fan.

SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 32GB Extreme 45MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Packaging Varies)
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Sep 2013
Sweeeeeeeet. No problems, performs well. No issues with transferring footage. Money well spent! Ace :0) Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Bulletproof Monk [DVD] [2003]
Bulletproof Monk [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Yun-Fat Chow
Offered by CP UK And Global LTD
Price: 2.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Bin it!, 9 Sep 2013
The absolute worse films I have ever seen in my life!

Script, acting, filming, music. It's a disgrace that films this dreadful get funding and great new filmmakers out there can't get a penny! Everybody involved in this film should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for producing such pap! Do not buy this, not even for a booby prize or secret Santa!

Out of the Blue
Out of the Blue
Offered by CP UK And Global LTD
Price: 8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Debbie Gibson, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Out of the Blue (Audio CD)
Debbie Gibson is a pretty darn good songwriter. yeah, it's pop, but really honest to goodly, quality pop songwriting. Catchy pop songs with creative musical phrases. She was definitely better than the average pop singer of her genre. I think she is still wiring and singing, so there's the proof. I definite plus to your collection if you are an 80'spop music fan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3