Profile for Miss P. McLeod > Reviews

Content by Miss P. McLeod

Miss P. McLeod "summerday"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment 118ml
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment 118ml
Offered by Europa Cosmetica UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2015
I knew I would love this when I got it. Its brilliant.

Bingo-uk New Cleaning Cosmetic Makeup Brush Foundation Brush Silicone Cleaner Tool
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2015
This cleans my makeup brushes brilliantly.

Underwater Waterproof Sports MP3 Music player Speedo Aquabeat 1.0 2GB LZR Racer Special Edition in Grey for swimming, surfing, rowing, skiing, water sports or synchronised swimming - LZR Limited Edition with latest headphone design with an Exclusive 2 Year Guarantee from i360Direct® (2GB LZR Limited Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I researched loads on the best underwater mp3 to get to help with my swimming ..., 1 July 2015
I researched loads on the best underwater mp3 to get to help with my swimming and finally settled on this. Having now only used this twice I am so happy to say it works brilliantly. I have long hair and wear a swim cap although not a necessity for using this. The sound is brilliant and once you figure out how to convert your itunes songs to mp3 its all good. It has made swimming even more enjoyable.

i-Swim Pro Swimming Goggles - Anti Fog Technology - Crystal Clear Vision - Watertight - Comfortable - 100% Moneyback Guarantee - Mirrored With UV Protection - Swim Goggle For Men And Women Best For Adults Kids Boys And Girls - Includes *FREE* Premium Protective Case *FREE* Nose Clip And *FREE* Ear Plugs
Offered by i-sportspro

3.0 out of 5 stars They look brilliant but fog up all the time and I constantly ..., 4 Jun. 2015
These were the 3rd pair of goggles I have bought. They look brilliant but fog up all the time and I constantly have to readjust them when in the water. I have given up with these and bought another pair by a different make.

#1 Original Silicone Swimming Cap for Women and Men - Long Hair, Thick or Short - Average/Large Heads - With Ergonomic Ear Pockets to Cover Ears - Anti-Tear - Stronger Than Latex Swim Hats - Great for Adults, Older Kids, Boys and Girls - 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee - FREE Nose Clip
Offered by Structure Sport

3.0 out of 5 stars I also wear ear plugs with is so quite disappointed in this product, 4 Jun. 2015
I am giving this swim cap 3 out of 5 because after using this regularly it doesn't seal around the ears which is what I thought it would do. I tried it once on its own and the ear parts rise up when swimming and in general no matter how secure I first put it on the swim cap rises up during my swimming and I have to keep pushing it down at the top to get air out. As a result when I take it off my hair is wet so it defeats the purpose in my mind. I also wear ear plugs with is so quite disappointed in this product. I only now use it as a way of keeping my hair out of my face when doing freestyle which to be fair I am sure any swim cap would do.

Aqua Sphere Women's Vista Lady Swimming Goggles - Pink
Aqua Sphere Women's Vista Lady Swimming Goggles - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars I tried them out last night in the pool and love them. Finally the perfect pair of goggles, 4 Jun. 2015
I have unfortunately gone through this will be my 4th pair of swimming goggles for various reasons so once again after reading the reviews for these I took the plunge and bought them. I tried them out last night in the pool and love them. Finally the perfect pair of goggles. Once adjusted and on I didn't need to take them off once in the whole time, they didn't fog up and gave me clear vision which I love. Seriously the best goggles I have tried. For me there was slight rim marks when I took them off but that is certainly something I can live with.

Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens
Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens
Offered by Koester GERMANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jun. 2015
A brilliant lens, so pleased with purchase.

MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Leather Camera Case, Bag for Canon Eos M, Canon Eos M2 (Dark Brown)
Offered by MEGA WEST

5.0 out of 5 stars love this., 2 Jun. 2015
Such a high quality camera case, love this.

Kitchen Craft Strawberry Slicer
Kitchen Craft Strawberry Slicer
Offered by Yiwu Yonger EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jun. 2015
I absolutely love this, wish I had bought one years ago. Seller delivered it quickly too.

Canon EOS M Compact System Camera - Red (18MP, Includes Speedlite 90EX and EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM) 3.0 inch Touchscreen

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy am I glad I did, 25 May 2015
I have the compact Canon and the big DSLR Canon of course but for going on holiday I wanted a smaller camera and as I am clearly a Canon girl there was only one choice to make. Boy am I glad I did. I adore this camera. I can't get over how light weight it is but the quality is amazing. I did do the rookie thing and when I got it was disappointed as a fully charged battery and yet nothing happened when I went to take the photo. Realising one or two others had the same problem I was all resigned to send it back and ask for a replacement until I stupidly discovered I hadn't attached the lens properly - doh! Once I did that brilliant. I tried it out last night when I went to an art festival where a lot of the sculptures were in dark rooms and guess what it was brilliant and I wasn't even using the flash.

Seriously consider this camera, I am so pleased with it and love the fact that I can buy an adaptor and if needs been use all my other Canon lenses with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12