Profile for Kerry-Ann McDade > Reviews

Content by Kerry-Ann McDade

Kerry-Ann McDade (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Desires
Desires
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars *Possibly the sexiest, hottest, most well written book I've ever read!*, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Desires (Kindle Edition)
Desires is possibly the sexiest, hottest, most well written book I've ever read! When not lusting over fictional Dan I was trying to much not to hate Stacie with the amazing chemistry she had with him.

I always thought this much sex in a book was boring but not the way these two fantastic ladies write it! Desires has everything you want, hot sweaty sex scenes with a more meaningful story behind it! I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down even if I'd wanted to (which I didn't).

After years of being tormented and abused by her husband Stacie takes the plunge to join a sex club with the intention of rebuilding her confident in sex as well as unleashing her hidden desires. What she gets in return though is more than she bargained for! Plus the tweaking of one very crucial rule in the contract - not to fall in love with her tutor! We see Stacie transformed into a confident woman and if the sexy Dan doesn't leave you panting to read more then these authors will definitely have you gagging to!

Absolutely amazed me at how much I grew attached to this book in such a short amount of time. I would recommend it to everyone! This is one of those books you must read at least once in your life...

A French Affair
A French Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars *Addictively Sexy*, 19 May 2013
This review is from: A French Affair (Kindle Edition)
Waow!! Another amazing story from Lucy felthouse! Can this womans writing get any darn better?? I absolutely loved it! The characters, the scenes, the storyline! Everything about A French Affair will have you bursting to read more from the author! (Which you should!)

A French Affair is without a doubt addictively sexy and interesting to read!

Trying to Score (Assassins Book 2)
Trying to Score (Assassins Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Reading A Little Bit Of Everything, 24 Oct 2012
Review:

Toni Aleo has done it again with her page gripping characters which has had me hooked from the very beginning. She is quickly becoming one of my favourite authors and I can't wait for her future releases.

Fallon and Lucas are two characters which won't take you long to get interested in the author is such an amazing writer that you instantly want to read more just to find out how the stories going to end. This is the PERFECT beach read for your holidays if your looking for something gripping and romantic this it the novel you need to pack you would not regret it.

Love is the most powerful thing anyone can ever feel and Toni Aleo lets us learn how to forgive when love really does conquer all.... everyone deserves a second chance don't they?

I convinced my friend to read Taking Shots and she is loving it so far! :) You really need to read these books as everything about them is just brilliant The author is AMAZING!

Waking Up in the Wrong Bed (Harlequin Presents Extra)
Waking Up in the Wrong Bed (Harlequin Presents Extra)
by Natalie Anderson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars A Redheads Guilty Reads, 18 Oct 2012
Waking up in the Wrong Bed is a hot, romantic, modern Natalie Anderson classic! The author is by far a favourite of mine as she brings an emotional connection from her character to the reader and gives anyone the reading experience they deserve to get!

I couldn't get enough of it! The situation of the novel pulls the readers in wanting to discover more.

Ellie Summers takes the bull by the horns one night thinking (or rather not thinking) she's sneaking into her colleagues hotel room to seduce him. What could possibly go wrong.... eh? Her colleague has been flirting with her for weeks so enough is enough.

Even though Ellie has the best sex possible of her life as she took control of the night, the next morning is a different thing altogether.

Ruben Theroux thinks he's dreaming until he has any mans fantasy come to life with a woman seducing him out of his deprives sleep.... What else can he do but go along with it?

Ruben and Ellie prove a point that a man & woman cannot have a platonic friendship... Especially when you've slept together and also when the electricity between them would sizzle everything out in a 100 mile radios to them.

But when they can't seem to get enough of each other and more emotion than sex gets involved.... What will happen?

This novel is truly amazing & yet another perfect reading experience from the phenomenal Natalie Anderson.

Hard to Resist (The Girl Most Likely To)
Hard to Resist (The Girl Most Likely To)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A Redheads Guilty Reads, 14 Aug 2012
Hard to Resist is a fast, deliciously sexy novella that will take you to a whole new modern reading experience that will leave you aching to read more!

Janelle Denison never lets a readers lose interest and keeps them needing to read more!

Renee and Jake are perfect with so much hot sizzling chemisty it near burnt the pages! The characters kept me engrossed through the whole novel! I WANT TO READ MORE!

Heavenly
Heavenly
by Jennifer Laurens
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Reading A Little Bit Of Everything, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Heavenly (Paperback)
This review is a little sketchy. I just don't really know how to put my thoughts and emotions from this book into words. All I can say is. It was probably one of the best books I have ever read. If not the best. It was so spiritual and unique and it took my mind into the world of what it would be like living with someone with a disability and how hard it would be. But no matter what Love, Courage and family would bring you through it.

When I first started reading Heavenly. I was shocked at how bad I felt for Zoe, She really craved attention from her Mother and Father. As she felt that there attention was always focused on her little sister Abria. As Abria had Autism she needed around the clock attention and that left none really for Zoe and her brother Luke. So they wanted to escape and that's what they did.

Zoe partied . . . and Luke got high. Zoe's partying caused a lot of dangerous situations and it would have been worse if Matthias hadn't have been there. Luke's drug addiction was bad, really bad. Though near the end of the book he was quiting and I was so glad when he did. I've seen first hand what it is like for people to be addicted and Jennifer Laurens portrayed the part of Luke's addiction amazingly well.

Matthias is Abria's guardian angel . . and after a close encounter with Zoe and him touching you can guess what happened. He was then Zoe's guardian angel as well. I was ready to burst when this happened. I was so happy but also nervous and scared about what would happen to Matthias . . would he be banished from earth? Apparently not. Which was Brill! I loved each thought Zoe had about Matthias when he was with her. As he could read her thoughts, so she kept blushing and getting embarrassed it was what the book needed a bit of laughter.

Of course I have to talk about Matthias. He was calm, loving, caring, helpful, kind, responsible, mature, and HOT! He was perfect! He's the typical guy every teenage girl dreams about meeting and being with. From now on I'm keeping my eyes peeled!

The relationship between Abria and Zoe was getting stronger and stronger each day. At the end of the book I was balling my eyes out when we Abria reached for Zoe's hand and she said 'O' it was so sad. Zoe no longer felt the way she used to about her sister. All she felt now was love for Abria.

Zoe's Mother and Father seemed like ordinary parents who loved their children. Worried about them when they didn't know where they were, and even when they did.

Britt . . . . she reminds me of a girl I used to know . . . only ever really caring and thinking about herself. So I won't talk about her much.

I really liked the unlikely friendship between Chace and Zoe, even thought they shared different feelings towards each other. It was a nice calm friendship. One everybody needs.

All in all I loved this book, and it's just an example of how amazingly talented Jennifer Laurens is. I know for a fact Penitence and Absolution will be just as good if not better.

Evercrossed: A Kissed by an Angel Novel
Evercrossed: A Kissed by an Angel Novel
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Reading A Little Bit Of Everything, 4 Aug 2012
Evercrossed is the second book to Kissed by an Angel I immediately fell in love with this book and cried my eyes out when Tristan died. At the end of Kissed by an Angel I can't really say I was happy with it cause I wasn't. I had mixed feelings about when I'd finished it. Sad, Happy, Angry and just disapointed. Even though I enjoyed it so so so much. I only just found out recently about Evercrossed being released maybe about 1-2 week(s) before the release date of it. I was super excited when I found out I remember running up the stairs so fast to tell my sister.

After waiting patiently for it to come out I remember spieing it in a shop when I was out shopping. I picked it up went atraight to the counter and bought it as my dad tutted about me buying 'another book'. I wanted to go home that instant and start reading it.

It was the seond day of my read-a-thon I started reading it, I got up round 8 on the sunday and started it. I read it all day without stoping and finished it that night. '

I was so happy to be reading about Ivy again. Will and Ivy love each other it's easy to see but I knew from the start of the book Ivy will always be in love with Tristan no matter what. He's her soulmate and vise versa. I do feel sorry for Will as he loves Ivy but I thought him and Beth would have gotten abit closer I think them to suit each other. There like each others safety nets.

Reading about the seance scared me a little and I was so glad when it was over, however I knew something bad was going to come of it.

One character I love reading about is Philip, Ivy's little brother he's so cute and adorable I wish I had him as a younger brother to look after and just have fun with.

Guy! He rocks my socks! I him! Even though he turned out to be Luke . . . then really he was TRISTAN!! :O When I was reading about Ivy and Guy being together I knew straight away it was Tristan, Even when Ivy thought it was Gregory I don't know why I just got this feeling it's not Gregory!

You could tell Ivy and Guy were falling in love and it was so nice and sweet. Near the end of the book when we found out about Guy being Luke I was abit worried about what was going to happen next as the pages were getting less and less. I was so shocked and scared when Guy turned up in Ivy's house, I was mg is she gonna die. But when Guy told her he thought he was Tristan and they kissed I thought I was gonna burst!! :~)

So from what I can gather about the way the book ended Gregory is in Beth (I think) well she is speaking like it is him speaking. So I think that's it.

So there's Kissed by an Angel . . . . Evercrossed and the way the book ended I'm sure there'll be a third one there has to be to explain what will happen to Guy then Luke now Tristan and Ivy! Them two have to be together! It's definate!

The Demon Trappers: Forsaken
The Demon Trappers: Forsaken
by Jana Oliver
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading A Little Bit Of Everything, 4 Aug 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was amazing!! Although I'm not gonna lie it take me to about chapter 2 to get into it. (As my brain wasn't really working) I cannot wait for Forbidden to come out and you can get the widget for it on my blog just scroll down on the left hand corner. :)

I'm going to admit I did cry a little when reading it. Especially when Riley yelled for her parents after nearly dying from the Grade 3 Demon attack the night before. I was so happy Beck was with her.

I was really surprised when Martha turned out to be an angel I kept thinking Simon was gong to be an angel . . . . I don't know why I just did as he was so nice and so kind. I wish I had a Simon in real life.

One thing I was abit disappointed about this book. Beck and Riley didn't get together! :( I kept thinking there gonna get together and everything will be so good and nice, (forgot about Simon) but Beck has a really sweet side and he's the kinda guy I'd like. Soo . . . . I'm in love with a fictional character. . . . I think I may just need a lil help.

I hope in Forbidden I will See more of Beck and Riley, as I loved when he'd gotten Riley chocolate and she was savouring the moment and just the whole wee scene between them to was perfect. Also he got people to sign A Get Well Soon card for her . . . so he can't be that bad. Beck has feelings for her as it said he will make sure he never tells her how much he really cares.

Riley and Simon . . . . . Riley and Beck . . . .OHHHH I can't choose!!

I was a lil surprised when Paul showed up (Riley's DEAD Daddy) I was like wow what have I missed it was like I was in the book telling them to GET OUT! Beck was also really worried and was trying to find Riley through all the haze of the demons being released.

I'm a bit scared for Riley as the demons keep saying her name and it's so freaky.

So Harper . . . . What's the big thing with him and Paul? At first I was thinking ohh was he really Riley's Dad then I was noo way! I don't really know what's happened but I hope I get what started there feud!

As there is in every book . . . a mystery guy, and in this book he happens to be Ori, the guy who saved Riley on the day everything was going pear-shaped. Also the guy with the sword . .
I defo don't think Peter and Riley's friend-ship is gonna work out . . As he can't grasp the danger and consequences of what Riley does. I know he's just worried about her but I don't think it will be long in Forbidden before there's a Fallout.

I felt sorry for Riley when her car was trashed . . Also the guy from her new school is kind of scary to read about . . Hope there's less of him in Forbidden.

I'm excited to see why the holy waters not working . . . and how Paul got out . . . . and about Beck and Riley .. Hmm . . .

Overprotected
Overprotected
by Jennifer Laurens
Price: 7.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Reading A Little Bit Of Everything, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Overprotected (Paperback)
For months I have been reading half way through books then putting them down and moving on to the next one I couldn't find a book to thoroughly enjoy and want to know what happens next. I won the Arc edition of Overprotected from Jennifer Laurens and I'm not going to lie I wasn't sure whether to read it.

When my sister kept going on about this book Heavenly I thought I'd check out the author and that's when I saw Overprotected know the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover' ? Well I do! It sounded so good I decided to try and spam Jennifer Laurens twitter up it didn't work but eventually she must have saw my tweet as I won!! :)

I was sooo excited when the book came I couldn't wait to go to bed and see how this planned out. I am still surprised that on the second page of reading (no lies) I knew I'd found the book to get me out of my rut.

Reading about Ashlyn and the way Jennifer Laurens writes it is beyond me, It was so captivating the love between Colin and Ashlyn seems so real I was yelling at the book at some points 'Kiss her' but as he said he worked for her daddy and couldn't. I was so disappointed as they couldn't have been together or Colin would have been sacked for being Charles' employee.

Stuart I disliked from the moment I first read about him. He freaked me out and gave me the creeps I was so glad when he was out of the picture.

Colin was of course the guy Ashlyn fell in love with which proved her Daddy wrong. The way Colin was described was so dreamy why can't he be real? Hmm . . . Might have to keep an eye out for him.

The relationship between Ashlyn and her mother near the end I felt got stronger, I just hope she doesn't rely on her rockstars to much now. When she hurt her arm I would love to have known what she was trying to do . . . I don't think she was going to kill herself.

The friendship between Felicity and Ashlyn I loved it was so true and real. Felicity knew everything about Ashlyn and still stuck by her the same with Colin as bonkers as some families can get these relationships I loved.

Finding Paradise
Finding Paradise
Price: 2.68

4.0 out of 5 stars A Redheads Guilty Reads, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Finding Paradise (Kindle Edition)
Wow, Just WOW! Finding Paradise is just the sorta novel every woman ought to read in her adult life! The scenes, the character everything about Finding Paradise is PERFECT! Absolutely perfect! I will definitely be recommending this book to others!

More of this authors novels will surely be going on my TBR list as her novels always make for an interesting and unforgettable read.....

One things for certain though.... I'll NEVER be the same the in an adult store again.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3