Profile for Rab > Reviews

Content by Rab

Rab

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars instructions in chinese, 24 Mar. 2013
copter works fine but having instructions in chinese only is not much use to me. luckily we bought one from another vendor and those instuctions were fine

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Yellow)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Yellow)
Offered by Andoer

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Mar. 2013
copter good works perfect very happy. I may have left another review saying instructions were in chinese this was a mistake by me.

The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll - 5"
The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll - 5"

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps, 23 Jan. 2013
Helps with my back pain when I use my works van. Only problem I have is it will not stay at the position you would like on the seat. A better strap that would hold it in one position would be great.

Pentax Neoprene Case for RZ18 - Black
Pentax Neoprene Case for RZ18 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits fine, 23 Jan. 2013
More for dust protection than anything else. It would not protect agains any knocks or if you dropped your camera. But thats all I wanted.

PowerPlanet D-LI92 Pentax High Capacity Compatible Digital Camera 2 Year Warranty Battery
Offered by PowerPlanet UK - typ. 5-7 working days

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 23 Jan. 2013
Not used it much yet but has not let me down holds a charge as it should and works the same as the one that came with the camera

Premier Housewares Rectangle Shaped Folding Stool with Chrome Frame - 49 x 35 x 24 cm - Black
Offered by 7TH AVENUE GB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very sturdy, 23 Jan. 2013
When these arrived they were wrapped with a cover that was stapled to the seat I nearly had to destroy the cushion to remove the cover. These are used in my house only very rarely but I think If a heavy person was to use them often they would not last long.

Unwins Full Size White Mushroom Kit
Unwins Full Size White Mushroom Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as it sounds, 23 Jan. 2013
Gave this as a present to my father in law. He seems to have done everything it said in the instructions but not much sign of any mushrooms. Possibly he has not done it right or we have no patience but still waiting for a crop.