Profile for Damian McKillop > Reviews

Damian McKillop

Sennheiser PC350SE Special Edition Noise Blocking Gaming Headset
Sennheiser PC350SE Special Edition Noise Blocking Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product - well worth the money, 30 Aug 2013
I have been using these now for just over 5 months and they are the best headset I have ever had the pleasure to use.
I would typically have them on for work from 8:30 till 6 and then again from 9 for a couple of hours, were they are mostly used for conference call and skype. With previous headsets, I would have had to take them off as they hurt the edges of my ears, not so with these. I have been known to leave them on for hours at a time. The noise cancellation is excellent - i work at home and over the summer there were 8-10 under 8's running around just outside, and I could hardly hear them with the headset on.
The mike pick up is brilliant and it was able to reduce the background noise considerably.
I would highly recommend these to anyone

The Magus Conspiracy: Book One of the Tír Saga: 1
The Magus Conspiracy: Book One of the Tír Saga: 1
by Mr Michael J Synnott

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait for the second book, 21 July 2013
A great read the first novel in a series of three. We met Mark, Niamh and Ferdia who get involved in a series of events that show Wicklow in a new light, with an excellent twist on some well-known (and some not so) mythologies. Roll on December for the next instalment.

Ballistic SG Shell Gel Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black
Ballistic SG Shell Gel Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black
Offered by EC CRESCENT *Worldwide Shipping*

1.0 out of 5 stars Ill fitting and slides off easily - would give 0 stars if I could, 16 Jan 2013
The product arrived very promptly which was great.
I put the cover on the phone and found it very easy to put on - too easy as I found out
I then tried using the buttons on the side - none of them could be accessed
I set the phone done and my young son picked it up and had the cover off in 10 secs and he's only 2
Not a very good for protecting a phone.
Dont buy it.