ARRAY(0xad246360)

Rula: My Colourful Life
Rula: My Colourful Life
Price: 11.39

4.0 out of 5 stars a colourful life, 3 Dec 2013
a very interesting life and worth reading about.Rula certainly had a very mixed marrage with Dennis Waterman but has overcome her many problems

Delphi Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated)
Price: 1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Oscar Wildes life and times, 6 July 2013
I have just started to read the first part about Oscars early life and his education at Oxford. I never realised before how well educated he was. and his popularity within his social group. I like many others I have read about the scandles etc,that surrounded him but this book has shown a different side of his character.

Delphi Complete Works of Charles Dickens (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of Charles Dickens (Illustrated)
Price: 1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT, 9 Mar 2013
Very descripted book on peoples charatacters and you need to have the time to read each book.
but I think the books are for the older person to read, but never the less I enjoy them as I a have never read Dickens before

World War ll London Blitz Diary (A Woman's Revelations Enduring War and Marriage) (1939-1940)

5.0 out of 5 stars World War 11, 25 Dec 2012
I am enjoying this book as I can relate to the people involved and the blitz during the war as i was also born before the war and remember many of the the terrible nights when the bombs were falling around my home and the woonded being taken to our local hospitals.

Catch That Tiger - Churchill's Secret Order That Launched The Most Astounding and Dangerous Mission of World War II
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Catch that Tiger, 25 Dec 2012
I can relate to this book and some of the characters as decribed The book reminds me of my time in the armyin North Africa and Egypt The ending of the book came as a surprize

Delphi Complete Works of D.H. Lawrence (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of D.H. Lawrence (Illustrated)
Price: 1.92

3.0 out of 5 stars The White Peacock and The Trespassers, 25 Dec 2012
I have never read any of Lawrence books. I find them very decriptinve and I have read his first novel and am now reading his second. but I do find them rather drawn out and slow. Will carry on and see what the others are like.