Profile for Samar Nasseri > Reviews

Content by Samar Nasseri

Samar Nasseri "Sam4God" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Telephone [feat. Beyoncé]
Telephone [feat. Beyoncé]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic SONG!, 3 Jan. 2010
When I heard that Lady Gaga and Beyonce were going to duet I was really eager to hear it. They both have brilliant voices but they both sing different styles of music so it was interesting to see what they would come out with. When I heard it, I was really surprised because the finishing result is brilliant. It has a simple but good tune the whole way through and both vocals are brilliant. The song isn't a ballad and it isn't a full dance anthem either, it's just a really good song and the lyrics too are very good. Even though both singers have powerful voices they stick to a medium but effective level of sound and it makes the song seem much more in place and gives is a better sound quality. It's a brilliant song and I definitely recommend you buy it!

One Time
One Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Song, 29 Dec. 2009
This review is from: One Time (MP3 Download)
This song is a very catchy and well produced song from the brilliant young new singer Justin Bieber. This song has already done very well in Canada and USA which just shows how bright this young guy's future will be.
The song is, as I said very catchy and something I can imagine being played in clubs and parties soon. It is quite similar to some of Usher's songs, but Justin's pure beautiful voice makes him stand out from other artists. The good thing about the song is that it can be liked by people of all ages. My brother is 16 and he loves the song, but so does my mum's friend who is 48. If you're thinking of buying a new fun RnB/pop catchy tune to listen to when you want to chill out, buy this. You won't regret it.

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Singer Since Leona!, 14 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Hallelujah (Audio CD)
This is an absolutely amazing song, sung by an absolutely amazing girl! Alexandra Burke is a very talented girl, and her voice just suits this song sooo perfectly. It gives me goosebumps listening to this! She is world class and she will become huge not only in the UK but worldwide, I'm telling you!
If you're a Leona Lewis fan, then you should definitely buy this! She is just amazing! And this song is WONDERFUL!

Right Now
Right Now
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Relaxing, 5 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Right Now (Audio CD)
Leon Jackson brings us possibly one of the best albums of 2008. Every single song on this album is unique in it's own way. Now I personally am a big fan of rock/indie music, but always have some decent pop songs on my iPod as well. And listening to this album always makes me happy - even if it's 7 in the morning and the weather's crap and I've got 3 exams at school!
Best tracks on the album are definitely:
- Stargazing (very calming)
- Ordinary Days (loads of feelings)
- Creative (very powerful)
- You Don't Know Me (amazing vocals)
- All In Good Time (pretty similar to Michael Buble's songs)
- When You Believe (just shows why this guy deserved to win the X Factor last year)
- Don't Call This Love (very good song with incredible vocals)
This is a great purchase, and believe me, you won't be disappointed. It's an ideal Christmas gift as well because Leon's smooth voice is appealing to many different kinds of people, so I'm sure you'll love it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2009 4:16 PM GMT