Profile for Tracy01 > Reviews

Happy Beds Ortho Royale Single Mattress Orthopaedic, 3 ft
Happy Beds Ortho Royale Single Mattress Orthopaedic, 3 ft
Offered by Happy Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jun. 2013
I suffer with slight back pain this product helps to deter that. It's a lovely mattress strong and very well made it came very promptly the service was excellent far better than I have received from various high street furniture shops. I would very much recommend this seller and product.

Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White
Anita's 100 x A6 Blank Cards & Envelopes - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 12 Jun. 2013
Lovely product to make ones own invitation, thank you cards and give the card design ones own personal touch. The product card is very sturdy and the envelopes are very good quality. The product came quickly and I would recommend this item.

66fit Folding Arm and Leg Pedal Exerciser - Home Physiotherapy Fitness Mini Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for exercising, 12 Jun. 2013
If one has any disabilities making it difficult to run or walk for long distances this is a nice little exercise bike unlike one I bought many years ago it doesn't move away when you peddle and it's pretty sturdy considering also has tension. Folding the machine help to keep the house tidy and hidden away from view. The product also came promptly and I would recommend this item highly.

Vintage Antique black eye bronze owl retro Long necklace jewelry pendant J001
Vintage Antique black eye bronze owl retro Long necklace jewelry pendant J001
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: TheWin Lady's Bracelet (Jewellery)
This arrived quickly its a nice product at a very good price and I would recommend this item as its very good quality.

Confidence Picnic Backpack Hamper Green Inc Plates, Cutlery
Confidence Picnic Backpack Hamper Green Inc Plates, Cutlery
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my mum and she loved it. Got everything one needs for a picnic and its a very well made product which arrived promptly. I would recommend this item.

Mealworm Wild Bird Feeder
Mealworm Wild Bird Feeder
Offered by Authentic Vitamins

4.0 out of 5 stars The birds like it., 12 Jun. 2013
It has been enjoyed by the birds and very easy for them to get at the food only downside which is why I only gave it 4 is it flies away too easily in strong winds so if purchasing this just remember to bring it in when it gets windy. Apart from that it is well made and and bought at a good price the item also arrived promptly.

Spectacular Gold Tone Heart Devil Pendant Necklace with Red Glass Crystal
Spectacular Gold Tone Heart Devil Pendant Necklace with Red Glass Crystal
Offered by Glam and Gloria

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 12 Jun. 2013
The ruby necklace came promptly. Good size stone and I love the design just looking for the right occasion to wear it.

Swarovski Crystal Elements Ruby Teardrop Silver Pendant Necklace Chain
Swarovski Crystal Elements Ruby Teardrop Silver Pendant Necklace Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Jun. 2013
The necklace arrived quickly and ready for a wedding I was to attend which went well with my suit. Would recommend it to anyone.

18K Gold over Sterling Silver Genuine Emerald & Diamond Dragonfly Pendant
18K Gold over Sterling Silver Genuine Emerald & Diamond Dragonfly Pendant
Offered by Ladelle-Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 26 May 2013
I was looking for jewellery for a wedding I had to attend I notice this lovely pendant not to wear on the day but because I thought it looked nice in the photographs.

I was not disappointed when it arrived. Although I won't be wearing for the wedding because it will not go with my outfit I am looking forward to wearing it but for now I will just look at it in its box and put it on in front of the mirror.

Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez
Searching For Sugar Man Soundtrack: All Songs By Rodriguez
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2012
One of the best Albums I have heard in a long time. Even though the songs were written 30+yrs they could be done today.

Great songs....