Profile for Mr Craig J Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr Craig J Wil...

Mr Craig J Williams

Sole Control Unisex-Adult Tech Orthotic Insole C1 Black Large
Sole Control Unisex-Adult Tech Orthotic Insole C1 Black Large
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah - they work!, 11 April 2014
These arrived in super speedy time. Took my time in cutting them down to fit and after 5 mins of wear I was considering quite a different review as they were not as comfortable as I anticipated. I should add that I have been suffering with a pain in my heel and ankle for just under a week which I thought was down to a running injury and doom was setting in as far as a quick recovery, hence this purchase after reading up on cures etc.

I have been wearing for a day now and the pain has gone, posture feels back to normal but I will contine to wear these and get more pairs for other shoes.

Star Wars Darth Maul 3D Horned Safety Helmet, 52-56cm
Star Wars Darth Maul 3D Horned Safety Helmet, 52-56cm

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy 6 yr old, 25 Mar. 2013
Great product, fits my son really well and he loves the design! A good saving compared to the £22 required by Halfords

Tekkerz Accessories - iPhone 5 Armband - Fitness Gym Jogging Armband With Tekkerz Accessories Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed too!, 25 Mar. 2013
I purchased this about 6 weeks ago as I am training for my 1st triathlon, works really well. Stays on my arm, iPhone touch screen is just as responsive through the cover. Excellent product for not much money!

Theia Titanium Triple Embossed Bangle
Theia Titanium Triple Embossed Bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain but does not look it!, 25 Mar. 2013
I have wanted a bangle for ages, but having been to various Jewellers could not find one that I liked or looked worth the money. This was a kind of impulse buy and really glad I did, looks great and better than other bangles that I have previously tried on that were 4 times as expensive!