Profile for Mrs. D. Wright > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. Wright

Mrs. D. Wright

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tiger pencil case - rainbow colours 8 x 4 inch zippy bag - ideal for filing/storage/back to school
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 Mar. 2014
I bought it as a replacement for my current rainbow pencil case which I had had for many years. Love the bright colours and it was good value for money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 1 Mar. 2014
To be honest, I thought I was buying a new product. not one that was second hand. It smelt as if it had been worn before and not washed. Probably would suggest a better description of items in future.

Toshiba HDTB105EK3AA 500GB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by DigiOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2014
This has proved to be a valuable tool to back up all my data. Has a huge amount of storage and was great value for money.

#willpower
#willpower
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: #willpower (Audio CD)
Not a bad CD, too much bad language on it which limits me to when I can listen to it. Shame. Will I am also seems to release such good singles in the charts, individualised too, depending on who he sings with, but I found some of these tracks sounding the same.

Great Ideas Battery Operated Lint Remover - Cordless Fluff Fuzz Bobble Cleaner - Removes Bobbles From Jumpers, Sweaters, Wool And Other Fabrics
Offered by Price Drop UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Oct. 2013
I've only used a couple of time and it seems to pull at the material rather than remove the bobbles. I have also noticed that the mesh has started to break away, so I won;t be able to use the product again.

Return to Eden (1983) 2-DVD Set
Return to Eden (1983) 2-DVD Set
Dvd ~ Rebecca Gilling

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Oct. 2013
I remembered watching this years ago and enjoyed watching again. The quality wasn't brilliant but I suppose its the best considering it was dated from 1980's.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Oct. 2013
It was ordered for my son and he seems pleased with the purchase. I thought it was a bit expensive though.

PLAYSTATION 3 DUAL SHOCK WIRED CONTROLLER for PS3 (Non Official) By Micro Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 April 2013
Good value for money and did arrive in good time. I have tried to go to shops to buy similar products and they always seem out of stock, so to purchase online saved me huge amounts of time and I will definitely shop online again.

The Terminator (Special Edition) [DVD] [1984]
The Terminator (Special Edition) [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 13 April 2013
Its okay, seem to take ages to arrive through the post. The film is good though and will be watch again.

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2013
Excellent film and good value for money. I love the Harry Potter films and watch them over and over again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6