Profile for M. Brown > Reviews

Jeff Banks Mens 2 Pack Plymouth 3 Button Cotton Boxer Shorts Medium Black
Jeff Banks Mens 2 Pack Plymouth 3 Button Cotton Boxer Shorts Medium Black
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfy fit, 24 Nov. 2015
Very comfortable and well made boxers, I much prefer these to the 'Pringles' I bought before.

OpenTTD
OpenTTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to using a pc for this game, 2 Aug. 2015
This review is from: OpenTTD (App)
Tried this on a Nexus 7 gen 2 which has a superb screen, but this app was unusable due to the graphics being very poor.

Philips QC5070 Genuine Hair Clipper Comb Attachment (3-21mm)
Philips QC5070 Genuine Hair Clipper Comb Attachment (3-21mm)
Offered by Gagi Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 20 Dec. 2014
It fits. It works. It hasn't broken yet.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Budget In Ear Headphones, 20 Dec. 2014
These are in my opinion the best budget in ear headphones available at the moment. Comes with many buds so if your a Wookie or an Elf one pair will fit. Great tangle free lead too. And it comes in a case !!

TP-LINK TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative if Wifi is weak, 20 Dec. 2014
Perfectly, now I can watch catchup on my youview box

FRUIT OF THE LOOM FULL ZIP HOODED SWEAT - 9 COLOURS (LARGE 42/44", CLASSIC OLIVE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely weighted Hoodie, 20 Dec. 2014
The zip is a little stiff at first but a bit of lubrication does the job. I found the sleeves only just long enough so if you are a long armed orang-utan (lol) get a size bigger than you would normally.

CSL - HDMI Switch 3D Ready / Full HD 1080p - flexible 3 port switch | 3 x IN / 1 x OUT | Dolby True HD / intelligent switch- automatic and manual switch
Offered by PELI Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's supposed too, 20 Dec. 2014
Surprisingly well made for the price. It automatically switches between inputs provided you turn the current machine off before turning on the one you want. No degradation of sound is noticeable, although my setup is not aimed at the audiophile. (Digihome TV, Youview, Sumvision Cyclone Micro3, Google Nexus 7)

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7 inch Tablet (2 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7 inch Tablet (2 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC)
Offered by SKYWISH

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 16GB, 20 Sept. 2013
Bought from another major online supplier, because it wasn't available here ! Fantastic machine, very slick operationally. No lag or annoying freezes. Aesthetically perfect, ergonomically very pleasing. Just one gripe thus far, the micro usb charger supplied has a UK style 3 pin plug but the pins are so close together it could only have been designed by someone with no knowledge of the UK electricity supply. Luckily I had a charger that came with the Samsung S3 mini. Anyone that doesn't have one be warned.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey hairs ? What grey hairs !, 21 July 2013
I have to admit I was skeptical, I mean, I am not vain, or at least I don't think of myself that way, however when my much younger girlfriend referred to me as 'papa' I knew I had to do something. It was her idea really, she saw a bottle of this in a shop in Thailand and suggested, forcefully, that I should buy it, so I did. The results are nothing less than spectacular. I had tried the leading anti grey products in the past and found the residual smell of them rendered them useless, Who wants to leave a trail of revealing scent behind them ? Oh, there he goes, the guy that refuses to grow old gracefully, masking the signs of ageing with the foul smelling products pandering to his egotistical vanity ! Not this guy, I'd rather succumb to the inevitable march of time than be like that. This product is different. There is no bad smell, no real telltale sign that you are even using it. The product looks and feels like a conditioner cream, and it does in fact condition too, my hair has never been softer or more luxuriant. The end result, within two weeks, was a luxuriant head of naturally colored hair with no hint of the grey that engendered the monicker of Papa. Cue one happy nubile young girlfriend, and one very happy older guy reliving a youth that really should have been past years before. Don't be grey, buy this !!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, 29 July 2012
When I ordered this I wasn't expecting much due to the price, what a surprise I got. This is a solidly made cleaver with a great balance and a really good handle. A welcome addition to the culinary utensil drawer. Everyone should have one of these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4