Profile for J. Simpson > Reviews

Content by J. Simpson

J. Simpson "juliegoth" (Lincs UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Hailo 4310-601 150 KG 2 Tread Mini Steps, Red
Hailo 4310-601 150 KG 2 Tread Mini Steps, Red

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, 9 May 2014
these steps are sturdy and most importantly they are red! fit in with my new kitchen which has some high cupboards. they fit neatly behind a door and are not unwieldy when wanting to use them regularly in the kitchen

Galerie Book Case Effect Scrubbable Wallpaper F92328
Galerie Book Case Effect Scrubbable Wallpaper F92328
Offered by I Love Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 9 May 2014
I had read all the previous reviews of this product and found them very helpful., The wall we papered was quite a high ceilinged one and this I think made the difference. it absolutely transformed the room - to the good. It is slightly quirky and perhaps not to everyone's taste but we absolutely love it. visitors have exclaimed positively over it. we are thinking of lining the back of some display cabinets with the left over and have some book-themed ornaments in the room too. Brilliant, love it!

Terracotta Stripe Cheap Non slip Machine Washable Entrance Mat Luna - 8 sizes available
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars very non-slip, 9 May 2014
was intended for where there is a disabled person in the house with mobility problems. worked exceedingly well on a potentially slippery floor of cushion flooring.

(Staywell) Original Pet Door (Small) (Brown) (730 EFS)
(Staywell) Original Pet Door (Small) (Brown) (730 EFS)
Offered by Ark Stores UK

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, 9 May 2014
I had bought this to replace a staywell one that had been in place for 8-9 years after the cat trashed it chasing someone else's cat out! Unfortunately, whether because I ordered the wrong one or the specifications had changed - the new one did not fit exactly where the old one had. This necessitated lots of head scratching and planning and we had to put a wood surround to fill in the difference. However, once in place, it works as you would expect it to although I don't actually think the quality is as good as the old one.

JVL†Marine 2-Piece 50 x 80, 50 x 40 cm Bath Mat Set † Machine Washable, Stone
JVL†Marine 2-Piece 50 x 80, 50 x 40 cm Bath Mat Set † Machine Washable, Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, 9 May 2014
perfectly satisfactory however, I then found a single bath mat cheaper at my local Morrison's which was thicker and nicer to stand on. That being said the JVL Marine one was satisfactory and did the job

Catherine Lansfield Cl Home Hand Towel, Cherry Red
Catherine Lansfield Cl Home Hand Towel, Cherry Red
Offered by Interiors Online (UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely vibrant colour, 6 Mar 2014
bought these mainly for the colour as I have a newly decorated red themed kitchen. I have actually sewn two of the hand towels together to make a roller towel. This looks good and works well. I did think they had felt quite a bit thinner once washed though.

Natural Chocolate Box Frame 10 x 15
Natural Chocolate Box Frame 10 x 15
Offered by Cargo

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, 6 Mar 2014
as described, good service, perfectly acceptable, what more can I say to full my word count. I think its fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 11:31 AM BST

Set Of 2 Black Red Tomato Toughened Glass Chopping Worktop Saver Protector Boards
Offered by Get Goods

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 6 Mar 2014
the image on the items are stunning and vibrant but the quality of the items is poor, as if they are seconds. Its as though the backing is separate and not properly affixed to the glass front. it looks as though with time, the front and back will separate. most disappointing as they go beautifully in my new kitchen. if you are a perfectionist, these will not be good for you, if you're not bothered about the detail, then ok.

Radiator Cat Bed
Radiator Cat Bed
Offered by SGI Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars little bit fiddly, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Radiator Cat Bed (Kitchen & Home)
this arrived promptly and was just what it said it was. just a little bit fiddly when needing to move to/from the radiator. sadly my cat refuses to go near it! but that's no reflection on the item

Olympus Binocular 10x50 DPS-1
Olympus Binocular 10x50 DPS-1

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 11 Feb 2014
bought for a gift, my partner was thrilled with these. they were vastly superior to the ones he had been using. we have been able to watch the owls and woodpeckers nearby with so much more clarity and enjoyment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8