Profile for Princess > Reviews

Content by Princess

Princess

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
One Night: Unveiled (One Night series Book 3)
One Night: Unveiled (One Night series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 19 Feb. 2015
This story got me hooked just as much as this man ur such a talented women Jodi Ellen Malpas thanks I love Jesse and Ava and not I can add Miller and Olivia to list of perfect couples ;)

One Night: Denied (One Night series Book 2)
One Night: Denied (One Night series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Feb. 2015
This book is amazing Jodi Ellen Dallas u are so talented and very big thank u for yet another great read cannot wait till book three cones out :)

One Night: Promised (One Night series Book 1)
One Night: Promised (One Night series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as Ibanez it would be :), 24 July 2014
this book is amazing and Jodi Ellen maples is a very talented women her books are amazing addictive and I loved every bit of Miller Hart and Olivia Taylor's story I can safely Say I think I'm going to love this couple as much as I do Jesse ward an Ava. this is a defiant must read... cannot wait till November when we get the next book and also a big massive thank you to Jodi for yet another brilliant story :)

Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars 😍wow just wow😍, 18 April 2014
This trilogy is just plain and simply the best I've EVER read I love Rylee and Colton so much I'm just really gutted I finished the books I wish I could go back to the beginning so I get to read this story again K Bromberg is so talented and big Hugh massive thank you for a great story can't wait to read more of ur work :)

Cherished (Wanted Series Book 4)
Cherished (Wanted Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Mar. 2014
this story was amazing l LOVED every bit of it I l oil ved the whole series cannot wait to read Larks story gonna be great a big thank you to Kelly Elliott for another great read :)

Believe (Wanted Series)
Believe (Wanted Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 18 Feb. 2014
this book is amazing just like the rest in the series a defiant must read brad and Amanda's story is amazing a big thank you to Kelly Elliott for another brilliant read :)

The Gamble (Colorado Mountain Series Book 1)
The Gamble (Colorado Mountain Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 Jan. 2014
OMG people who have bot read this story must do its so captivated from the very beginning max and nina's story is amazing a BIG BIG thank you to Kirsten Ashley for a BRILLIANT READ :)

Unbearable (Undescribable Book 2)
Unbearable (Undescribable Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars ***** and more, 7 Jan. 2014
OMG thus book is amazing a big massive thank you to the author Shantel Tessier for another brilliant read cannot wait for the finale book uncontrollable its its anything like the last two books then this final one is going to be great..... definitely a must read everyone :)

Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 5)
Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Dec. 2013
OMG this book is amazing I loved it so much gotta say it's ny best story and I thought play with me was the best and was gonna be hard to beat but safe with me has done Brianna and celeb are a wicked couple/family LOVED LOVED LOVED IT AND GOTTA BE A MUST READ :)

Love Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy
Love Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant frustrating and emotional :), 23 Dec. 2013
OMG what a emotional book.... Don't understand how jeni can blame Aiden for what happened to her!!! Frustrating and emotional but a brilliant read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4