Profile for KuRushie > Reviews

Content by KuRushie

KuRushie "Live and Let Live." (England, Bristol.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LUPO 2.4GHz 2000 dpi Plug and Play Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Mini Receiver - BLACK

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 24 Mar. 2015
Piece of crap. lasts just over a month so you can't get a refund.

I bought 4 of these and they all broke in just over a month.

The buttons stop working or the mouse just craps out all together.

Accmart(TM) High Speed USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader/Writer for SD SDHC MiniSD MiniSDHC MMC RSMMC Black(Pack of 2)
Offered by accmart

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY..., 24 Mar. 2015
These suck. they lose connection all the time, i cant put anything over a few hundred meg onto a microSD because it will fail before its finished.

I bought 4 of these and all of them suck.

I would NEVER buy these again and DO NOT recommend these at all because they are very badly manufactured.

I would not even waste my time contacting the seller of this item for a refund or whatever because anybody selling junk like this would know they are junk. so its obvious the seller does not care.

Corsair CH-9000022-EU Vengeance M65 Performance FPS 8200 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse - Black
Offered by ZAR Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse i have EVER bought. THANK YOU "Tom's Hardware"., 24 Mar. 2015
This mouse is hands down the best mouse i have ever used.
The mouse wheel is very sturdy, the buttons feel great quality and it tracks like a beast.
It has a aluminium frame so it's very rigid and well constructed. i think the aluminium frame helps keep the mouse cool as well.
The surface of the mouse does not feel slippery, or make my hands sweaty and feels like it wont rub off like other mice i have had did.
I don't really use the "Sniper" button but it has came in handy a few times.

I got a Logitech MX thats supposed to track on anything (Total Crock), it's very heavy the software sucks and the buttons feel tacky. and there in the same price range.

Corsair Gaming MM400 Compact Hard Plastic Gaming Mouse - Mat Black
Corsair Gaming MM400 Compact Hard Plastic Gaming Mouse - Mat Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat. (Hard Plastic), 24 Mar. 2015
I love this mouse mat. I HATE mouse mats that are made of that fabric stuff, the bumpy stuff... it feels like it rubs my fingertips off and it drives me crazy. But this MouseMat feels fine, it does not irritate me at all. Well it does if i am on my PC for longer then i should be ;) but i am fine with that. also you know if you want to move your mouse a tiny little bit but the mouse kind of sticks? so you miss the sweet spot... this mat does not do that, its Very smooth.

I also bought the Corsair Vengeance M65 Mouse, and paired with this Mat it's a dream. My kill score as more then doubled from my last mouse, a wireless piece of crap and a painted board for a mat.

I think it will last a long time as its made of pretty decent materials.

So i highly recommend this mat.

KabelDirekt 1m Stereo Jack Extension Cable 3.5mm Male > 3.5mm Female - PRO Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Cable., 4 Mar. 2015
I use this wire on my PC to extend the cable on my Senny Momentum's, and also to help make the socket on my "SoundBlasterZ" last longer.

I wouldn't say i am a "True" Audiophile... As... well... i am pretty poor, But i can't notice any difference in quality weather i use the cable or not so it has to be good quality.

The build quality is quite solid so i think it will last a pretty long time too.

LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch Widescreen LED Monitor
LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch Widescreen LED Monitor

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clear screen., 26 Feb. 2015
It is a very good monitor, the screen is very clear and it's very light so it can be put on most brackets.

One problem with it though, Do you remember those old Cathode Ray TVs...? did you ever hear the "Whine" noise they give off? Well this monitor makes that noise, mostly when it's turned off. I think it's probably capacitor Whine, a lot of people wont be able to hear it but i can, and it REALLY bugs me, good job i bought it for my wife because she can't hear it.

AsRock FM2A85X Extreme6 Motherboard (AMD A85X, DDR3, 7x S-ATA 300, ATX, PCI-Express 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, eSATA, Socket FM2)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but..., 26 Feb. 2015
Do your self a favor and get the ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+ instead it is a MUCH better board and Cheaper too.

This board is NOT PCIE3, Its only PCIE2
It will not take any FM2+ APUs, so all the new ones wont work

That's enough reasons not to get this one really in my opinion.

Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse(UK version)
Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse(UK version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it really work on glass...? Not really., 26 Feb. 2015
It is a good mouse don't get me wrong, but...

The bad points...
It's too heavy
The charging wire is too rigid and gets in the way.
it does not work on varnished Pine... AT ALL.
It does work on Glass but only if the room is well lit. if you like your gaming dark this mouse is no good for you if you have a glass desk.
The software it comes with is bloatware and pretty pointless.

The good...
It is VERY accurate.
The battery lasts a long time.
It feels good in your hand..

So all in all i don't recommend this mouse just because it's too expensive and there are much better mice out there for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

Kingston Technology 240 GB Solid State Drive 2.5 inch V300 SATA 3
Kingston Technology 240 GB Solid State Drive 2.5 inch V300 SATA 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and stable., 26 Feb. 2015
Boots windows 8.1 in 2 or 3 seconds, so that's awesome in my book.

Akasa AK-CBPW08-40BK Flexa P8 ATX12V 8 Pin Power Extension Cable
Akasa AK-CBPW08-40BK Flexa P8 ATX12V 8 Pin Power Extension Cable
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wires., 26 Feb. 2015
Very good quality wires, they will last a long time. and they don't look... "Special"... if you get me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5