Profile for Eugene Niemand > Reviews

Content by Eugene Niemand

Eugene Niemand (London, United Kingdom)

Ex-Pro High Quality 2.1mm Socket to DC Power Extension lead/cable - 10m
Ex-Pro High Quality 2.1mm Socket to DC Power Extension lead/cable - 10m
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars This cable was recommended by Amazon and it doesnt work., 25 Feb. 2014
I bought a Foscam IP Camera and Amazon recommended to buy this with the camera. Firstly the plugs aren't the correct size and secondly the internal wire are too thin to support the power requirements of the camera. I spliced this cable into the existing cable as the plugs didn't fit. The camera would turn on i.e. the LED comes on but it doesn't go through its pan/tilt startup sequence. At first I thought the camera was damaged due to the cable. I ordered another camera and used the new power supply and the camera works fine. I consulted a electric engineer and they advised me to use a thicker cable, something to do with impedance or the other. Removed the cable and used a thicker wire, and what do you know it works a treat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 7 Feb. 2011
Blades are what you would expect. Very sharp and last a few shaves. No problem with seller, and package arrived on time.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - 10B, Series 1,FreeControl - 1000 Series
Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - 10B, Series 1,FreeControl - 1000 Series
Offered by Surelifehealth

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 20 Jan. 2011
I was a little sceptical as the picture looked a little different from my old foil. My old foil has a symmetrical pattern of perfectly round little holes where it looked like the pattern on this foil was more like a honeycomb and odd shaped holes so I wasn't quite sure if it would actually fit my shaver. But then again it does say it is for the FreeControl - Series 1. So I decided to buy it, everything including the new blade fit perfectly, and after using it for about 2 weeks I can't be more happy and in my honest opinion I actually think this foil's pattern works better than the old one. To top it off it arrived earlier than expected and I had no problems with the seller.

Imperia Italian Pasta Gift Set
Imperia Italian Pasta Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 22 Mar. 2010
I was quite weary when I bought this as I understood the physical dynamics this machine needs to endure.

I have to say when I received the box from Amazon before opening it I knew this is the real deal, that box was darn heavy :). After opening the box and removing the machine I was well surprised with the quality. Every piece I took out felt as solid as the previous one.

This machine has made lovely pasta for me and my wife, she has helped me a couple of times and it is great fun as well. I have made quite a few different types of batches and the machine is still working as it did on day one. One important note: You need to get your dough right, you cant have rubbish dough and expect the machine to do miracles.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Creature II 2.1 Multi Media Speaker System - Aluminum
Creature II 2.1 Multi Media Speaker System - Aluminum

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love them, 22 Mar. 2010
Hi bought these speakers a couple of months ago, as a friend recommended them. I have to say after using them daily for music and tele they are great. I would recommend these speakers to anyone looking for decent sound. The only gripe I do have is there is a very soft clicking sound when you touch the down volume button, but I hardly ever touch it as I control volume on tele or PC.