Profile for sindono > Reviews

William Marshal: Knighthood, War and Chivalry, 1147-1219
William Marshal: Knighthood, War and Chivalry, 1147-1219
by David Crouch

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, 8 May 2014
If your into your history and are interested in the time of the Plantagenets, this book is very informative on the man people have called The Greatest Knight. William Marshal was quite a man who went from being a son of a low ranked Barron to being The Earl of Pembrook Regent of England. He lived through some very historically interesting times amongst some very historically interesting people.
A good read.

Ancol K9 Dog Cologne, 100 ml
Ancol K9 Dog Cologne, 100 ml
Offered by Livy Furniture & Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars No more smelly dogs, 5 Dec. 2013
I love this and my dog doesn't mind it either. Great during wet weather when dogs get "that" really doggie smell. Spray on dog and dog bedding.......perfect.

Belle & Boo: Play Day: A Dress-Up Sticker and Activity Book
Belle & Boo: Play Day: A Dress-Up Sticker and Activity Book
by Mandy Sutcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great activity book, 5 Dec. 2013
I know a 5 year old that loves Belle and Boo and will be well happy on christmas morning. I will be so popular.

Belle & Boo: My Favourite Things: A Sticker and Activity Book
Belle & Boo: My Favourite Things: A Sticker and Activity Book
by Mandy Sutcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great activity book, 5 Dec. 2013

The Kashmir Shawl
The Kashmir Shawl
by Rosie Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Kashmir Shawl (Paperback)
I love this story. I do wonder if it is because I have a Welsh background and my Mother went to India.

I can't same too much otherwise it will spoil things but, what I can say is there are two stories side by side. One during the 2nd world war and one now or nowish. It's a lovely read treat yourself.

The Falcons of Fire and Ice
The Falcons of Fire and Ice
by Karen Maitland

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 5 Dec. 2013
A weird story. It had me baffled a couple of times then I really got into it and was disappointed at the end. I liked it as a very different style of story and a change from my usual choice. Have a feeling there will or ought to be a 2nd book which would make sense. I would buy a sequel.
It still doesn't top Company of Liars and I have still to read The Gallows Curse.

Cavallini Par Avion Wrapping Paper
Cavallini Par Avion Wrapping Paper
Offered by Thomas & Lucia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper, 30 Sept. 2013
I love this paper and I am very pleased with the quality as I have been using the paper for decoupage.

Cavallini World Map Wrapping Paper