Profile for Faith > Reviews

Content by Faith

Faith (Norfolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Corn Rattle Rollers, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 30 Nov 2014
I, Matilda rabbit, sister of the mini rex brothers, moved into the larger upstairs flat yesterday and received this grassy thing as a flat warming present from my human. She watched me watching her for ages - I observe things and going ons through the heart shaped window in my bedroom - and after a while I hopped out and looked at it. Odd, strangely coloured thing, I suppose the carrot-orange was supposed to excite me? Anyway, she's not a bad human really so I pleased her by picking it up, threw it around a bit, and chewed up the orange tassles. She smiled, made delighted noises, then left. And I thought, I actually LIKE this! I might play with it later :o

Copydex 4598 multi purpose adhesive, 125ml, EACH
Copydex 4598 multi purpose adhesive, 125ml, EACH
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid glue, 30 Nov 2014
Sticky stuff, great for heavy duty jobs and finer things like paper glue-ing.

I recommend getting this smaller size because my larger one dried solid within the year and so lost half of it!

Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm
Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars For sleeping, pooing and chewing, 30 Nov 2014
We, the mini rex brothers had this thrust into our hutch one gloomy November afternoon. At first we declared it as a first class tooth-emery-board, and then lo and behold! Benjamin disappeared inside it! We, the remaining brothers reluctantly hopped inside - as there was a plate of carrots and the choice was difficult - after him. Being highly intelligent rabbits we just had to know what all the curiousity was about!

Several days have since passed that one, and we've slept in / under, chewed on, and sat - pooed and chewed - on the Willow Bridge. Sometimes one of us (of 6 brothers) gets pushed out...well, we are still growing! We do enjoy a good sleep in there. Almost as good as the real thing, underground.

Whittard of Chelsea Coffees of the World
Whittard of Chelsea Coffees of the World

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee for special occassions, 30 Nov 2014
Wow, what a beautifully - and colourful - presented coffee 'caddy', ideal for a treat for oneself or as a gift to a coffee lover. Coffees contained are of different strengths and flavours. I would say good value, maybe not for everyday, but certainly for special occassions!

Pearl Cotton Thread Size 8 - Black - 85 Yard Bobbin
Pearl Cotton Thread Size 8 - Black - 85 Yard Bobbin
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Anchor for quality and colours, 30 Nov 2014
These Anchor Pearl Cotton threads come in different luscious colours, good quality being Anchor, and a joy for my embroidery (Sashiko at present).

Carletto 388-36993 Alpine the reindeer - Christmas Special
Carletto 388-36993 Alpine the reindeer - Christmas Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Carletto, 30 Nov 2014
I love Carletto. He wears two of my favourite colours, red and green - red antlers, red and green feet, green for insides of his ears, and huge sparkly green eyes. His body is so soft so great for squeezing, and his fur is a delight to stroke - just like plush velvet!

Recommend for all ages...I am a good deal older than 4 years ;)

Slim Fast Mocha Shake - 325 ml (Pack of 6 Shakes)
Slim Fast Mocha Shake - 325 ml (Pack of 6 Shakes)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately unable to drink it, 4 Nov 2014
Tastes nice but gives me terrible wind.

Kings & Queens Of The Underground
Kings & Queens Of The Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy ROCKS!, 31 Oct 2014
Wow, this is the classic Billy Idol I love! Just brilliant - just buy it!

Maybelline Expert Wear Retractable Eyeliner - Brownish Black
Maybelline Expert Wear Retractable Eyeliner - Brownish Black
Offered by Cosmetic Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave eyeliner, 23 Oct 2014
Maybelline navy blue retractable eyeliner that is soft, good colour, without ever needing to be sharpened. My favourite eye pencil.

JIP Storage Seat Pew wood, Pink
JIP Storage Seat Pew wood, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small sturdy seat / toy-box, 23 Oct 2014
Great little seat / toy-box for my Jack Russell and Chihuahuas. Easy to build - all screws the same length except the tiny ones for the hinges. The seat is sturdy, strong, however the paintwork had already started chipping in three places before it had been assembled, and one of the screw or bolt holes isn't drilled all the way through. But I'm so pleased with this bench with storage for all the doggy toys, and happy with how everything was safely packed, wrapped I would definitely recommend. To those with human children, please do note the small measurements - the seat is very small, adequate for one toddler.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11