Profile for Faith > Reviews

Content by Faith

Faith (Norfolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
VicTop USB 3.0 CD/DVD-RW Burner Writer Player External Optical Drive for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or other Laptop/Desktops - Silvery
Offered by VicTop

4.0 out of 5 stars Burning music / pc used, 13 Jun. 2016
I was offered this cd/dvd burner and player in exchange for a review.

I've had this item for a month now. It arrived beautifully and safely packed the next day. Customer service is attentive. I would have preferred a longer time to better review the product, however I was asked to write one sooner. I gave this item to my fiance who knows these things better - below is his review:

"When the the burner first got here I tried to burn some music for my car rides....and it worked beautifully. I then played the burned music, and it sounded clear with no audible flaws what so ever. The silver sleek design is very pleasing to the eye, and fits in well with the rest of the room. Don't know how the device will do for the long haul, but it's everything you need it to be, and is very good value for your money."

Portable Brush Washer
Portable Brush Washer
Offered by The Society For All Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite recommendation from me, 12 Jun. 2016
So far, so good, regarding water-tightness of lids. They haven't leaked yet! This is an excellent little water pot for painters. For on the go or at home. The two sections are much welcomed since one side washes the brush, and the other, is useful for adding water to the palette. The only annoyance are the straps that hold the lids - but without these, the lids, I'm sure, would soon be lost!

Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, 200ml
Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff - but use wisely!, 12 Jun. 2016
I use this for my stubborn bikini area. I've course hair and sensitive skin and it works well for me.

My Tip: For the following several hours I avoid underwear that chafes in that area because it initiates a painful rash.

Sunburst Whole Cashew Nuts Honey Roasted 1 kg
Sunburst Whole Cashew Nuts Honey Roasted 1 kg

3.0 out of 5 stars I have tasted better, 12 Jun. 2016
I give these Sunburst Whole Cashew Nuts Honey Roasted, 1 kg, a three star review because I rate them as ok. I have tasted better. These are, unfortunately, too sweet and a little stale.

AOLIKES Breathable Gym Workout Gloves Crossfit Training Fitness Yoga Pilate Bodybuilding Gloves Non Slip Lightweight Cycling Work Women Men Gloves Gray Large
Offered by MCTi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great for cycling!, 12 Jun. 2016
I was approached by the seller who enquired whether I would like to review these gloves in exchange for an honest review. As my fiance and I are taking up cycling this summer and my other half needed gloves, I was pleased to be offered this opportunity.

I didn't expect the workmanship to be so good considering the modest price. They fit true to a size L - and with a little more use they will expand a little. The mesh fabric provides ventilation, and the padded parts on the palm sides, provide cushioned protection. Just holding the gloves in your hands they impress with their durability and when put on, seem a little stiff - which isn't a bad thing as with more wear they will soften for an even better fit for your hands.

I recommend these Aolikes Breathable Gym Gloves for cycling. Although, for bodybuilding (which I used to do), I would recommend leather.

***** Please note: I don't just hand out five star reviews for freebies. I only review items that I need for myself or my family - and after a trial of using, will then write an honest review. *****

Justice League Volume 6: Injustice League HC (Jla (Justice League of America))
Justice League Volume 6: Injustice League HC (Jla (Justice League of America))
by Geoff Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 29 Mar. 2016
John's Review

An exciting blockbuster of a comic book story.. Justic League continues to be the centre of the DC Universe. Geoff Johns definitely knows how to do a superhero team book the way it should be done.

If you like action even non-superhero fans will enjoy this book!

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value + satisfied!, 29 Mar. 2016
I bought one of these a couple of years ago and it is still working satisfactorily. I use it alternately for my Samsung Smart mobile and Kindle Fires.

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars There's pills over the rainbow!, 29 Mar. 2016
I love my high quality made - made in Germany - 7-day-week pill dispenser.

Firstly the rainbow colours are cheerful and -almost- make you happy to have to be so ill to need such a box! (I've severe chronic pain among other health complaints). ;) Of course I am only joking. But the colours are a really nice touch to an obviously well thought out design. Each box serves for a day and easily slips out of the main box when needed; I put the box I've just used to the back.The plastic seems quite tough and durable.

I sometimes take up to 20 pills a day and the sections in each box - for morning, noon, evening, night, as required - are more than spacious to accommodate all the tablets.

I fill up my organiser on the Sunday to prepare the pills for the week. Without such organisation I am missing taking important medication.

The only drawback I can see is if someone has dexterity problems in their hands. My mum has slight arthritis in her hands and found the box a little difficult to open. You need to slide the clear plastic top to open the box.

I'm awarding the Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser (Rainbow) five stars because I am more than happy with it!

Danielle Creations 20cm Rose Gold Vanity Mirror x 8 Magnified
Danielle Creations 20cm Rose Gold Vanity Mirror x 8 Magnified

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic gold mirror ideal for the dressing table, 29 Mar. 2016
Apparently this mirror is made in Canada (so says the label on the base). It seems durable enough, with a solid feel to it. I can't make out if some of the stand is made of plastic although the lowest part of the base is certainly some kind of metal - and so are the screw fixings. I like the way the mirror easily tilts, also that it is a lovely big mirror - the size is more than adequate for seeing to the face.

I bought this one for applying my make up as I wanted an elegant classic mirror with brass/gold accents and stand. I wanted to pay a little more to get something that would hopefully last for decades. Money wise (£25), this is very good value.

Mine was securely, sensibly boxed for transit and arrived scratch-free.

I'm very pleased with the Danielle mirror and recommend it.

VonHaus True HEPA Air Purifier with Free 2 Year Warranty, Ioniser and Remote Control
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my asthma and allergies!, 29 Mar. 2016
I have asthma and get a lot of chest infections, I also have allergies such as dust mites, so I wanted to have an air purifier for my bedroom. Most of the air purifiers I looked at were even more expensive than this one, and even though I would have saved for one of those, I decided to buy this one from VonHaus because of the positive feedback it had received. Reviewers appeared happy with their VonHaus and the customer service from VonHaus seemed helpful and courteuous.

I've had my VonHaus for two months now and I can honestly say that my breathing - and therefore sleeping - have improved. My Jack Russell particularly likes the 'fresh' air the air purifier breathes out! She sits pointing her nose at it from the chair.

It was important to be able to purchase replaceable air filters and the VonHaus seller offers these via Amazon too. Apparently they need replacing every six months.

Yes, I would recommend this air purifier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13