Profile for Faith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm
Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars For sleeping, pooing and chewing, 30 Nov. 2014
We, the mini rex brothers had this thrust into our hutch one gloomy November afternoon. At first we declared it as a first class tooth-emery-board, and then lo and behold! Benjamin disappeared inside it! We, the remaining brothers reluctantly hopped inside - as there was a plate of carrots and the choice was difficult - after him. Being highly intelligent rabbits we just had to know what all the curiousity was about!

Several days have since passed that one, and we've slept in / under, chewed on, and sat - pooed and chewed - on the Willow Bridge. Sometimes one of us (of 6 brothers) gets pushed out...well, we are still growing! We do enjoy a good sleep in there. Almost as good as the real thing, underground.

Whittard of Chelsea Coffees of the World Gift Set
Whittard of Chelsea Coffees of the World Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee for special occassions, 30 Nov. 2014
Wow, what a beautifully - and colourful - presented coffee 'caddy', ideal for a treat for oneself or as a gift to a coffee lover. Coffees contained are of different strengths and flavours. I would say good value, maybe not for everyday, but certainly for special occassions!

Pearl Cotton Thread Size 8 - Black - 85 Yard Bobbin
Pearl Cotton Thread Size 8 - Black - 85 Yard Bobbin
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Anchor for quality and colours, 30 Nov. 2014
These Anchor Pearl Cotton threads come in different luscious colours, good quality being Anchor, and a joy for my embroidery (Sashiko at present).

Carletto 388-36993 Alpine the reindeer - Christmas Special
Carletto 388-36993 Alpine the reindeer - Christmas Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Carletto, 30 Nov. 2014
I love Carletto. He wears two of my favourite colours, red and green - red antlers, red and green feet, green for insides of his ears, and huge sparkly green eyes. His body is so soft so great for squeezing, and his fur is a delight to stroke - just like plush velvet!

Recommend for all ages...I am a good deal older than 4 years ;)

SlimFast Mocha Shake 325 ml - Pack of 6
SlimFast Mocha Shake 325 ml - Pack of 6

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately unable to drink it, 4 Nov. 2014
Tastes nice but gives me terrible wind.

Kings & Queens Of The Underground
Kings & Queens Of The Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy ROCKS!, 31 Oct. 2014
Wow, this is the classic Billy Idol I love! Just brilliant - just buy it!

Maybelline Expert Wear Retractable Eyeliner - Brownish Black
Maybelline Expert Wear Retractable Eyeliner - Brownish Black
Offered by Cosmetic Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave eyeliner, 23 Oct. 2014
Maybelline navy blue retractable eyeliner that is soft, good colour, without ever needing to be sharpened. My favourite eye pencil.

JIP Storage Seat Pew wood, Pink
JIP Storage Seat Pew wood, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small sturdy seat / toy-box, 23 Oct. 2014
Great little seat / toy-box for my Jack Russell and Chihuahuas. Easy to build - all screws the same length except the tiny ones for the hinges. The seat is sturdy, strong, however the paintwork had already started chipping in three places before it had been assembled, and one of the screw or bolt holes isn't drilled all the way through. But I'm so pleased with this bench with storage for all the doggy toys, and happy with how everything was safely packed, wrapped I would definitely recommend. To those with human children, please do note the small measurements - the seat is very small, adequate for one toddler.

Round Face Facial Brush With Lid Handle
Round Face Facial Brush With Lid Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly better than with just fingertips!, 18 Oct. 2014
This little facial brush from The Body Shop works wonderfully with the Apre Apricot Scrub. I gently brush the scrub once it's lathered on, in circular motions, afterwards my skin is softer than with just the exfoliating cleanser itself.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Day of the Dead humour, perfect for Halloween!, 18 Oct. 2014
I love this t shirt with its quirky 'Day of the Dead' skeletons playing and singing in their band. The fabric is soft and the t shirt comfortable to wear. The print is colourful. Not yet washed it.

You're supposed to wash it turned inside out, but don't tumble dry.

Would like to see this print on other different garments and larger bag, maybe a rucksack.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13