Profile for Faith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Santoro Gorjuss A5 Stitched Notebook with Cover - The Dreamer
Santoro Gorjuss A5 Stitched Notebook with Cover - The Dreamer
Offered by INTERNET GIFT STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrated dolls...the Dreamer notebook, 27 Jun. 2015
These Gorjuss dolls (illustrations) are just too adorable. I've been collecting the Dreamer ones, and together with the Dreamer purse and ballpoint pen in my lilac leather satchel, there's the matching stitched notebook. A very lovely addition to this collection. Only niggle is why are the Gorjuss bags so expensive? And can't larger ones be made (for students / adults / just more room) ?

French Classics Master's Voice Small Metal Tray
French Classics Master's Voice Small Metal Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tin tray for tea and biscuit, 27 Jun. 2015
...or for just decoration. Makes a nice change from usual plastic and love the series of nostalgic pictures on offer.

Upcycling: 35 Ways To Reuse Broken House Hold Items (2nd Edition)
Upcycling: 35 Ways To Reuse Broken House Hold Items (2nd Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange format for a kindle book, 27 Jun. 2015
I was looking forward to reading this - recycling is a good thing, and fun for crafting - but when I clicked on chapter headings I was taken out of the kindle book and onto a web site; also the book is devoid of pictures.

8in1 Delights Twist Dental Sticks, 35-Piece
8in1 Delights Twist Dental Sticks, 35-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty treats for little monkeys (dogs), 9 Mar. 2015
My dogs (Chihuahuas, Jack Russell, Yorky) love these. Obviously they last a bit longer for the chis. Great for keeping their teeth cleaner and keeping them out of mischief!

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Corn Rattle Rollers, Pack of 2
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 30 Nov. 2014
I, Matilda rabbit, sister of the mini rex brothers, moved into the larger upstairs flat yesterday and received this grassy thing as a flat warming present from my human. She watched me watching her for ages - I observe things and going ons through the heart shaped window in my bedroom - and after a while I hopped out and looked at it. Odd, strangely coloured thing, I suppose the carrot-orange was supposed to excite me? Anyway, she's not a bad human really so I pleased her by picking it up, threw it around a bit, and chewed up the orange tassles. She smiled, made delighted noises, then left. And I thought, I actually LIKE this! I might play with it later :o

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid glue, 30 Nov. 2014
Sticky stuff, great for heavy duty jobs and finer things like paper glue-ing.

I recommend getting this smaller size because my larger one dried solid within the year and so lost half of it!

Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm
Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars For sleeping, pooing and chewing, 30 Nov. 2014
We, the mini rex brothers had this thrust into our hutch one gloomy November afternoon. At first we declared it as a first class tooth-emery-board, and then lo and behold! Benjamin disappeared inside it! We, the remaining brothers reluctantly hopped inside - as there was a plate of carrots and the choice was difficult - after him. Being highly intelligent rabbits we just had to know what all the curiousity was about!

Several days have since passed that one, and we've slept in / under, chewed on, and sat - pooed and chewed - on the Willow Bridge. Sometimes one of us (of 6 brothers) gets pushed out...well, we are still growing! We do enjoy a good sleep in there. Almost as good as the real thing, underground.

Whittard of Chelsea Coffees of the World Gift Set
Whittard of Chelsea Coffees of the World Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee for special occassions, 30 Nov. 2014
Wow, what a beautifully - and colourful - presented coffee 'caddy', ideal for a treat for oneself or as a gift to a coffee lover. Coffees contained are of different strengths and flavours. I would say good value, maybe not for everyday, but certainly for special occassions!

Pearl Cotton Thread Size 8 - Black - 85 Yard Bobbin
Pearl Cotton Thread Size 8 - Black - 85 Yard Bobbin
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Anchor for quality and colours, 30 Nov. 2014
These Anchor Pearl Cotton threads come in different luscious colours, good quality being Anchor, and a joy for my embroidery (Sashiko at present).

Carletto 388-36993 Alpine the reindeer - Christmas Special
Carletto 388-36993 Alpine the reindeer - Christmas Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Carletto, 30 Nov. 2014
I love Carletto. He wears two of my favourite colours, red and green - red antlers, red and green feet, green for insides of his ears, and huge sparkly green eyes. His body is so soft so great for squeezing, and his fur is a delight to stroke - just like plush velvet!

Recommend for all ages...I am a good deal older than 4 years ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13