Profile for SacredWolf > Reviews

Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24
Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Jun 2014
Always wanted some Sharpies. These were a fantastic price. Super happy with the quality and colour selcection included in the pack. Used only once for a mug, the colours did fade upon baking but I was warned of this. Can't wait to get some more uses from them

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - the Complete Official Guide
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - the Complete Official Guide
by Piggyback
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 2 Jun 2014
Bought this as a present for my brother as the parents were getting him the game for Crimbo. I had it delivered to myself, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. very happy, no complaints from the bro about content, seems to have done the job as he has the platinum tropy!

Set of 12 Black Thick Snag Free Endless Hair Elastics Bobbles Hair Bands
Set of 12 Black Thick Snag Free Endless Hair Elastics Bobbles Hair Bands
Offered by betnix bargains
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed..., 2 Jun 2014
Really hate the ones with the metal, and sometimes I struggle to find these for a decent price I'm willing to pay. Last ages, only used 2/3 in a year!

VCD Opel Valve Caps - Black/Silver (55)
VCD Opel Valve Caps - Black/Silver (55)
Offered by Moobarb
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jun 2014
Had a regular dust cap go missing so decided if I was going to replace it then I might as well have something a bit 'flashy'! Love that they match my Opel, easily fitted. Popped the key in my change compartment next to lighter for handy access. Dreading the fiddly task of taking them off to pump up the tyres, always so much pressure to be quick at these stations, pardon the pun!

Extra Long Premium Thin Tip Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 XXL High Precision Universal Gaming Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Retail Packaging (Black, 7.3-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 2 Jun 2014
Exactly as expected... except the length. But my boyfriend is a bit daft not realising quite how long 7 inches is! We'd perhaps prefer the 5.5" ones but that is down to the OH. Nice comfortable feel to them, pen like. Really good contact with the screen, lessens the transfer of 'grub' from even the cleanest of hands. Would recommend :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 4:34 PM BST

Donnie Darko / Donnie Darko Director's Cut [2-disc Blu-ray] [2001] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time fan, 22 May 2014
I've only just bought the bluray after finding my DVD copy no longer works. This film essentially is about time travel, well the theories of time travel. But along side that is an array of interesting characters, some of the smaller roles. For example, Drew Barrymore's character of the English teacher, a minor role but one of importance. The actors all do an amazing job and this is important in a film of this subject.

You may not understand the film entirely at the end but that's ok, I bet you thoroughly enjoyed it!

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
Price: 42.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ole InFamous, 22 May 2014
Having played through InFamous 1 (but not yet InFamous 2) and now owning a PS4 with few games to buy, we would naturally give this a go. We loved it!

Climbing is much smoother in this game but the powers come with abilities allowing you to scale buildings (in fact the entire map) in seconds. The range of powers are interesting and once you have them you can switch between them freely.

I heard comments such as 'it is repetitive'... well yes it is. As are many great games! The side quests such as the graffiti were fantastic, a great use of the new controller. I suppose a slight annoyance might be that once you have a power you have to find relays to unlock moves, but you unlock the 'same' moves for each power every time you get a new one.

The story is brilliant, we found that we really cared for Delsin and his brother. He met characters and helped them to evolve into better people.

If you're low on PS4 games (likely) then give this a shot, it really is well worth it.

Epic [Blu-ray]
Epic [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 7.82

5.0 out of 5 stars It's... epic!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Epic [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I really enjoyed this film, I thought it was stunningly beautiful. Yes it has a familiar story, one we've heard before but as a film directed at children it's a valuable lesson. Voice acting fabulous and some good funny moments. I'd recommend to both kids and adults, no faults so easily deserves a 5* rating!

Dawn Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Eau De Parfum Spray  75ml
Dawn Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite, 29 Oct 2013
I'm not a girly girl, but I have a decent collection of fragrance, ranging from Usher to DKNY. This though, has to be my favourite :) It's a lovely fresh scent and it is one that I replace when I run out!

Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Pack, 6 books, RRP 41.94 (Ghost Hunter, Oathbreaker, Outcast, Soul Eater, Spirit Walker, Wolf Brother).
by Michelle Paver

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, 29 Oct 2013
I truly love these books. Started reading them as a teen and finished the last one in my early 20s. I highly recommend these to anybody, I was so sad when they had to come to an end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3