Profile for angelbg > Reviews

angelbg

Wisdom Panel Insights Dog DNA Test
Wisdom Panel Insights Dog DNA Test

5.0 out of 5 stars Know your dog, 18 Jan. 2014
I got this as a birthday present as I have a small rescue dog. Taking the sample could be fun depending on how calm and patient your dog is (it is a small brush that needs to be inserted between the cheek and the gum); with mine it took a bit of chasing around the kitchen but it was fine. I sent the sample and a few days later got a confirmation that it's been received. As other reviewers have said, the results could be surprising. I've always thought that my dog is a mix between a JRT and a sighthound; it turned out that she is 50% JRT (one parent is a pure JRT) and a bloodhound and a spaniel at grandparents level on the other side. I wanted to check the results and my query was answered quickly, providing additional details about how the test works and how these breeds might be present in my dog's appearance.
Knowing that she is a JRT cross helps me to understand much better her behaviour which could be quite crazy at times. The report/ certificate can be personalised with your dog's picture and it looks very nice.
I recommend this product to everyone who wants to know their furry friends that little bit better.

Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken and Turkey Casserole for dogs 400g (Pack of 6)
Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken and Turkey Casserole for dogs 400g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars They are worth it!, 5 Feb. 2012
This is a fantastic dog meal: very nutritious, doesn't have any low quality ingredients, smells delicious (even to a human) and above all my dog absolutely loves it. Her stomach is responding well, her teeth look good and her fur is in great condition. I did a lot of research before I started buying this food and as I am very careful with my food, I thought that my dog should get the same treatment. She has been on this food for over a year now; she loves the other products from Lily's Kitchen too. The food is a little bit more expensive than the average, but then you get what you pay for. We highly recommend it.