Profile for Mrs Louise Catchpole > Reviews

Content by Mrs Louise Cat...

Mrs Louise Catchpole

Page: 1 | 2
12 Pcs Needlework Assorted Color Thread Spools Sewing
12 Pcs Needlework Assorted Color Thread Spools Sewing
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars good set of threads, 9 Nov. 2013
All good but my pack was open and one of the threads out of their wrapping. But then put back in and sold. Was a little bit annoying however products itself is good.

Magnetic Star Chart
Magnetic Star Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great star chart., 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
This is the second one i bought - we lost the other one!!
However my now 4 year old really responds well to this and understands what she needs to do to get a star. We have included some tasks for her 2 year old sister and she seems to understand it too.

Collapsible Washing-Up Bowls with Grey Rim - Green
Collapsible Washing-Up Bowls with Grey Rim - Green
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday same day dispatch before 3pm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camping accessory, 5 Jun. 2013
Lovely accessory for anyone camping who doesn't have a lot of room for a big washing up bowl.
Great size.

Comfort Quest Flocked Contoured Airbed - Children'S, Off-White
Comfort Quest Flocked Contoured Airbed - Children'S, Off-White

5.0 out of 5 stars Not been used yet but looks good!!, 5 Jun. 2013
We had ordered two of the other type of kids camp beds, that have an outer rim but they were not great at all and both went down over night on a camping trip.
We will hopefully be trying these out this weekend but i laid on one and they seem so much more comfy and should hopefully stop the children rolling out.

Ozeri Touch 200 KG / 440 LBS Total Body Bathroom Scale -- Measures Weight, Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle and Bone Mass with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scales ever!!, 5 Jun. 2013
I love these scales, even though i am heavier on these ones then my old ones.
However it made me realise i may not be so 'plump' as my body fat was bang on what it should be and also muscle mass was good.
Would recommend them to anyone!!

Kampa Airlock Junior Camp Air Bed with Side Cushions Candyfloss Pink
Kampa Airlock Junior Camp Air Bed with Side Cushions Candyfloss Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great., 5 Jun. 2013
I thought that these campbeds would be perfect for my two children.
However after one camping trip - the outside rim deflated on both of them, and my 4 year old rolled out and was very cold and uncomfy on the floor of the tent,
The bottom part - where the child sleeps - i think is very thin and i certainly wouldn't recommend to use for a long camping trip but may okay for occasional use in a house.
I would like to add that the children were very careful using the beds and we certainly didn't allow any jumping!!

My First Magnetic Calendar - BLUE (also available in PINK). Rigid board 40 x 32cm with hanging loop
Offered by Indigo Worldwide Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this calendar, 5 Jun. 2013
Every child should have one of these, my two children (2 and 4) love it.
It is teaching my four year old - how to recognise the days of the week in word format and also the months.
My 2 year old loves putting the weather magnet on.
Great product.

New Titanium Hairdressing Barber Salon Scissors 5.5 2b
New Titanium Hairdressing Barber Salon Scissors 5.5 2b
Offered by Awan Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Scissors for fringe cutting, 5 Jun. 2013
These look lovely and are good but my 4 year old has very thick hair and i do find they are not as sharp as I would like them to be.
However they are great for cutting fringes and are fine with my two year old hair.

Porcelain Crockery Set - Traditional Brown Oval Pie Bowl / Dish 44Hx145Wx104mmD (Box 6) - great for serving hot food from your oven to your table!
Offered by Noble Express Catering Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Pie dishes?, 5 Jun. 2013
These are lovely bowls but they are a little small for a nice meat pie!!
And I am not a greedy person - far from it!!
I have yet to use them so maybe when i do I may change my mind.

How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm: Parenting wisdom from around the world
How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm: Parenting wisdom from around the world
by Mei-Ling Hopgood

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read!, 5 Jun. 2013
found this book really interesting and if you have children it may help you look at how you do things differently and may also give you ideas.

Well written and as far as i can comment - well researched too

Page: 1 | 2