ARRAY(0xadec0798)

VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
Offered by handely2k
Price: 22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, but not for kids just starting to pull up, 30 Jun 2012
My kid just started pulling himself up and cruising furniture. This toy is in no way usable to help his walking at this point, even with supervision (and by supervision I mean leaning down and keeping a hand on him). It flips over in any direction, it's light enough for my kid to lift with one hand, it can move sideways just as easily as back and forth.

He likes the panel, keeps him busy a while, especially chewing on the telephone and turning the wheels. Might be more useful in a couple of months once he's more steady on his feet.

Reeves - Senior Painting By Numbers Acrylic Alfresco
Reeves - Senior Painting By Numbers Acrylic Alfresco
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little painting, 2 Jun 2012
I bought this to paint myself, I don't think it's suitable as a toy.
I just started this, love the picture, great colors, even better than the pic.

But there are some minuses:
- the color tubes are hard to open/close (and you have to do that a lot, hope I don't spill them)
- unlike other (simpler) PBNs I tried, this requires mixing colors. Not particularly fun when you prepare too little of a color, or it dries out before you finish with it.
- sometimes the lighter colors don't properly cover the blue lines underneath, so you end up coloring the same part over and over again
- the brush is not great, I had to cut off some stuff out of it

Graco Mirage Plus Pushchair (Plum, 0 - 36 Months)
Graco Mirage Plus Pushchair (Plum, 0 - 36 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pushchair, 23 May 2012
I had mine for about two weeks now. I bought it to replace a very heavy pram. My kid is 6 months old. I wanted a light, comfortable pushchair and got just that.

The good:
- I like the padded seat, my baby looks very comfortable in it
- Light & easy to steer (compared to my pram anyways)
- Lovely color
- Large basket
- Easy one-hand folding mechanisms, compact enough when folded
- I can use it with the Graco car seat which I already had
- Nice parent tray
- Good price (77 when I bought it)

The not so good:
- The wheels are a bit "plasticky", and over rough terrain it's not quite a smooth ride (my pram had inflatable rubber wheels, so...)
- Even though it's large, the canopy doesn't quite protect a smaller baby from the sun. I guess when the kid is taller it works better

Other stuff:
- I wouldn't buy it for a newborn, since you can't face the baby, and you can't see the baby's face through the view window when the seat is flat
- No foot muff so you need to dress up the baby in winter

Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo and Bodywash 6.8 oz
Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo and Bodywash 6.8 oz
Price: 4.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 31 Mar 2012
This is nice and soft on the skin, though a bit too "concentrated" for my taste. It takes forever to rinse this away if you poured a bit too much - which is very likely to happen if you try to use this one-handed. Definitely could have used a dispenser.

Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump with 125ml/4oz Breast Milk Container
Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump with 125ml/4oz Breast Milk Container

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible for the first weeks, 26 Nov 2011
I bought this a couple of days after my son was born, thinking it would help stimulate lactation, but I found it very frustrating, because:
- some of the milk gets stuck in the upper area of the pump
- makes a very annoying sound as you pump + after 2-3 uses also got a squeaky sound

Hopefully I'll found some use for it later, but for now it's just useless (and darn annoying).