Profile for T. Bessent > Reviews

Content by T. Bessent

T. Bessent (Doncaster UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Go Motorhoming Europe
Go Motorhoming Europe
by Melanie George

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read and a must read for new motorhomers, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Go Motorhoming Europe (Paperback)
This is great, so many tips and pointers, helped me out so much, down side lot of the links don't work in my version. But still would recommend still, a must read guide in my opinion

Hardcastle High Security Steel Wall Mount Key Box with Combination Lock
Hardcastle High Security Steel Wall Mount Key Box with Combination Lock
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Read instructions, 15 Mar 2014
This is great, but brought if for father in law, and he could not get it to change code. I when round, read the instructions and had it working with the new code in seconds. I have another type at my house, buy this one is harder to setup, but is still easier and much safer than leaving keys outside

Paint Stirrer (2 Pack) - Tools - Tamiya
Paint Stirrer (2 Pack) - Tools - Tamiya
Offered by TOYJNKY in JAPAN
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 15 Mar 2014
Great, wonderful, just do the job. I have used spare bits of plastic sprue from the model kit, but these are easy to clean, sturdy and with the spoon end get right in to the bottom of the paint can.

Lavolta Stand Arm Pole for 2x Monitor LCD LED TV Screen Display Flat Panel Plasma
Price: 68.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to build and use, 15 Mar 2014
Great, not sure about four 27" screens, but with four 19" it works well. Although some of the cable clips where broken when un packing and one broke when trying to put a cable in. Overall I would buy this again, if I needed one for home

Staedtler Lumocolor 488 51-9 Whiteboard Marker Refill Station - Black
Staedtler Lumocolor 488 51-9 Whiteboard Marker Refill Station - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Feb 2014
I am a visual person, so in meetings I use my whiteboard markers a lot and they run out, this allows me to recharge the ink, so I have clear presentations.

Staedtler Lumocolor 488 51-3 Whiteboard Marker Refill Station - Blue

Smokey Joe Carry Bag
Offered by Adsamm
Price: 22.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for storing and using the BBQ outside, 7 Feb 2014
Very sturdy and a real help when moving or going away for the weekend and you wan to take the BBQ with you. I have it for my motor home and another in my house, so the babas are stored save and stops the ashes getting everywhere.

5 Pieces Mini G-Clamp Set 59146
5 Pieces Mini G-Clamp Set 59146
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 7 Feb 2014
Simple, and easy to use. Great for securing items when the glue is setting, but you don't want to much pressure

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5