Profile for FilmAddict21 > Reviews

Content by FilmAddict21

FilmAddict21

Page: 1 | 2
The Cleansing (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Murder Mysteries Series Book 1)
The Cleansing (DCI Tom Caton Manchester Murder Mysteries Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but with its faults, 13 Dec. 2012
I enjoyed the book and for those who are a fan of the old detective story I would recommend it. However with that said I was also disappointed by the occasional bad grammar and even one instance of the protagonists name being misspelled which I find an unforgivable error. Nevertheless I can still say that despite improvements that could be made its a good story and characters. I would recommend it to crime readers.

Horrible Bosses [DVD] [2011]
Horrible Bosses [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jason Bateman
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Horrible Bosses [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I heard good things about this film, I watched it for myself and yes it is funny but only in moments. To some it maybe be extremely funny, but really it depends on your sense of humour, I'd watch the trailer to find out if it really is before buying.

Beginners [DVD]
Beginners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars The sweetest film you'll see, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Beginners [DVD] (DVD)
An indie romance that for once isn't all doom and gloom. A fantastic group of actors, including the jack russell. Sweet, funny, and hopeful. One not to be missed for those that prefer their romantic comedies less american pie, more (500) days of summer.

Red Lights [DVD] (2012)
Red Lights [DVD] (2012)
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..., 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Red Lights [DVD] (2012) (DVD)
I wasn't particularly sure what to expect from this, but being a fan of the actors in it I wanted to see it. I was thrilled with it, it is a very strange story but it succeeded in being extremely easy to watch. It falls into the category of films where you just can't look away. It may not be for everyone, but it is definitely worth a watch.

The Dictator (DVD + Digital Copy)
The Dictator (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Sacha Baron Cohen
Offered by skyvo-direct

1.0 out of 5 stars To be avoided, 6 Oct. 2012
Not usually a fan of such films, I decided to give this one a chance. I wish that I hadn't. Although I thought it might be bad, I though it could be bad in a way that's funny. It wasn't, it is truly awful.

Page: 1 | 2