Profile for markie1 > Reviews

lovely little black board

Laser 5369 Service Reset Tool
Laser 5369 Service Reset Tool

4.0 out of 5 stars VAG service tool, 9 Jun 2013
Nice tool, and the best price around.
Pity we have to keep buying new ones every time VAG upgrade their software to prevent normal people and garages from doing work they feel only VAG can charge extortionate fees for.
Tool works very well and very quickly - faster than the Bosch system at my local garage who used to turn off the light for me.

Hozelock Wall Mounted Compact Reel with 15m Hose
Hozelock Wall Mounted Compact Reel with 15m Hose

4.0 out of 5 stars Hose reel, 9 Jun 2013
Nice unit and with a 15m hose included. I wanted this to fit my existing 30m hose to, but the package works out to have the 15m included. I have taken that to the allotment.
Easy to fit, perhaps a bit plasticky so life may not be as long as I would like, but happy with purchase and gets over the problem of my wife not being able to hold and wind up my old floor mounted reel.

Casio Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MQ24/7B

5.0 out of 5 stars Analogue watch, 15 Oct 2011
This is a great cheap watch for general usage.
It is my second one, I only replaced it because the strap had split on the first one, after 5 or 6 years of wearing it daily.
Battery lift is excellent, I think I only replaced it once in 6 years.
Good size face, easy to read, comfortable and good quality.
It was cheaper to buy a new watch than it was to buy a new strap!

HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars HP B209a printer, 17 May 2011
I bought this printer to replace my HP D7160 that packed up.
This is a nice unit, very easy to set up, excellent print quality and very handy with the scan function too.
Operation is easy from the front touch panel or via the PC.
I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this unit to anyone.

Sony MSMT2G 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Sony MSMT2G 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory stick duo pro, 1 Mar 2010
I bought this memory stick to replace a supposed 'genuine' Sony item that I bought from ebay and would not work in the camera I bought my wife for Christmas although it worked in my camera - both Sony units, I sent it back and got nothing in return.
There appear to be lots of fake cards on the market for 80% of the cost of a genuine item.

Take my recommendation, do not buy anything other that proper genuine Sony items.
Only buy from Amazon as the affiliated shops also seem to be selling fake items that may not work in your camera.

This genuine card was delivered quickly, works perfectly and is a better buy than the rip off units.
Perhaps I would have liked the 4GB that I originally wanted, but 2GB is still a lot of photos so am now a happy bunny.

HP Photosmart D7160 - Printer - colour - ink-jet - A4 - 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi - up to 32 ppm (mono) / up to 31 ppm (colour) - capacity: 100 sheets - USB

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Photosmart D7160, 13 Jun 2009
Quite a big unit when out of the box.
Print quality is really good.
Makes lots of whirring noises when it prepares itself to print that results in a slow start to printing, but when it has got itself all sorted out then the actual print is quick.
Very happy with my purchase in both price and quality of item.