Profile for Paraminlady > Reviews

ONE PIECE HAIR EXTENSION STRAIGHT WEFTS HALF WIG JET BLACK
ONE PIECE HAIR EXTENSION STRAIGHT WEFTS HALF WIG JET BLACK
Offered by Vanessa Grey Hair Designs

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Waste Your Money., 21 Jan. 2014
I got this thinking it would be very trendy and on ball. However it is packed with grease. I run my figures through it and I am left with so much hair between them. And only having 2 clips to keep it in place. One is to the back and the other is to the top. The sides just hang loose. This is not returnable so I am going to have to dump it. Waste. of. my. time. money. and. energy....

Pretty Polly Shape It Up! Suspender Tummy Shaper Tights ML
Pretty Polly Shape It Up! Suspender Tummy Shaper Tights ML
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be getting another, 26 Dec. 2013
This is good value for money! I need a new one only because my ring got stuck in them! There is a warning once you open up the package....

Boy Nobody
Boy Nobody

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Boy Nobody (Kindle Edition)
This was a good read, however it was very short and the storyline very rushed. I got the book on Sunday and I finished it on Monday night. I wanted more to be honest lol.... I could not put this book down once I started it, you will want more. I hope there is another one to follow. All in all I give it a 5, will pass it on to my family and recommend it to my friends.

Light My Way
Light My Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Light my way, 23 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Light My Way (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful CD. My favourite track is My Vow (remix) it makes me dance and sing along to it. This is a CD I would listen to over and over again. Good job on this CD I will recommend this to CD to every one.