Profile for Sneeks > Reviews

Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive
Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive
Offered by WESELL4LESS WEB SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and quiet HDD, 29 Aug 2013
This is my first hybrid drive and so far I'm very impressed. Installation was simple and after I'd cloned the contents of my old HDD and rebooted my MacBook Pro a few times the speed increase was obvious. From power on to being usable now takes 50 seconds, previously I would wait for over 2 minutes.

Panasonic  KX-TG8061EB Single Colour DECT Phone with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8061EB Single Colour DECT Phone with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phones, high quality features., 23 July 2013
Great set of phones which work well and come with a host of features. Bought for my parents and they especially like the voice which announces who is calling them. Reliable, good sound quality and well worth buying.

Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW Photo Sling Pack
Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW Photo Sling Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera bag, 8 July 2012
I bought this as a alternative to the larger Lowepro Fastpack 250 which I own. When it first arrived I thought it was far too small to be useful but fortunately I packed my camera gear into it and used this bag at a wedding I was attending and found it to be the perfect size to carry my essential DSLR equipment while remaining manageable at the wedding venue. I can easily fit my flash gun, 50mm prime lens, DSLR with 17-50mm lens fitted and a 75-300 zoom into this bag. A ideal solution when I don't want to carry around a larger and heavier bag. The all weather cover is also handy and prove useful at a recent Motorsport event I visited which had changeable weather. The tripod carry strap is also good.

Incipio Feather for iPhone 4/4S - Pearl Metallic White
Incipio Feather for iPhone 4/4S - Pearl Metallic White
Offered by Zolzoom LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but gets dirty looking very easily, 18 Nov 2011
Another great fitting case offering scratch protection on the rear and sides of the iPhone 4S. Unfortunately within 3 days the case no longer looked nice and white but had discoloured easily. I have reverted back to my black Incipio Feather which is wonderful and also features a slightly updated design.

It's worth mentioning that Incipio's customer service is outstanding, over the 4 years I have used their products they have replaced any that have cracked or become damaged without any issue at all. 10/10 to the company.

LED Lenser T7 Tactical Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
LED Lenser T7 Tactical Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
Offered by Fox-lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic torch, 6 Oct 2011
I decided to buy this torch rather than a Maglite I had originally considered. I think I made the correct choice as this torch is very compact but incredibly bright, over twice the strength of the Maglite. I was amazed at how effective the beam is and it can cover a impressive distance. Highly recommended.

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade V880) - Anti-Scratch Guard / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality screen protector, 17 Aug 2011
I bought a set of these for my Mum's ZTE Blade and for the price I paid I cannot fault the product. Application was easy and bubble free. The protector perfectly fits the face of the phone and includes the correct cut-outs required for speaker etc. My only slight concern is that the protector does lessen the screen touch sensitivity but not by much.

Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 3GB Preloaded Data Standard SIM for 3G Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with iPad, 26 April 2011
I bought this for use with my new iPad 2 and after cutting the sim card down to a micro sim size it works perfectly. The only slight issue with Three is that if you do not have a 3G signal then you do not get the option of Edge or GPRS instead, it is all or nothing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2012 10:23 PM BST

TeckNet® NANO SIM CARD Cutter from Full or Micro - For iPhone 5, 5S, iPad 4 plus 3 sets adapters

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, sim cards cut accurately, 26 April 2011
This product worked well but I did have to slightly file down the cutter slot where the sim card is inserted as the surface of it was incredibly rough/sharp and scored my test sim card badly. Had this been the actual sim I planned to use then it would have been ruined.

LuvTab 'Genius' Apple iPad 2, 3 & 4 (3rd & 4th Generation - iPad with Retina display) Multi Angle Wallet / Cover / Stand / Typing Case with Sleep / Wake Function - BLACK
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, good protection, 13 April 2011
I bought this case as a alternative to the Smart Cover I bought with my iPad 2. This case offers much better protection and at a much more competitive price. The inbuilt auto sleep/wake function can occasionally switch the iPad to sleep when the case is folded back but this isn't a major problem and it doesn't happen all of the time.

I'd definitely recommend this case.

Sony DSLRA450L Alpha Digital SLR Camera (14.2MP, 6.9cm LCD) with 18-55mm lens
Sony DSLRA450L Alpha Digital SLR Camera (14.2MP, 6.9cm LCD) with 18-55mm lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera with great picture quality, 20 Aug 2010
This is a truly excellent camera and great value for money. I considered options from both Canon & Nikon before deciding on the A450 and I'm very happy with my choice. Picture quality is fantastic with good results even at higher ISO values. The A450 also includes a HDR mode which can produce some lovely results.

The 18-55mm kit lens is perfectly good, certainly no worse than you will get bundled with any other DSLR make at this price.

The A450 mainly shares the spec of the higher priced A550, only lacking quick AF live view mode and a 3" tilt LCD screen.

The build quality of the camera is good and will happily withstand the usual daily stresses it may face.

Page: 1 | 2