Profile for Faisal Hussain > Reviews

Content by Faisal Hussain

Faisal Hussain

Page: 1 | 2
kwmobile Elegant leather case for the Nokia Lumia 930 with magnetic fastener and stand function in Black
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cover, 7 Oct. 2014
Excellent cover. I am using my Lumia 930 like table in horizontal screen to watch movies. Good quality in this price.

Skin Health by Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Salon Size 177ml
Skin Health by Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Salon Size 177ml
Offered by The Beauty Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 14 Mar. 2014
Though its expensive but worth buying. I love amazon putting deals on them.
I bought it for my wife , her skin is very dry and had unexpected chicken pox marks two years ago. She tried lots of things but this product helped her a lot, this is our third or fourth 177 ML tube and her skin is as fresh as children.

Arabic Course for English-Speaking Students vol 1 to 3 (complete set)
Arabic Course for English-Speaking Students vol 1 to 3 (complete set)
by Dr V. Abdur Rahim

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap print, 13 Jan. 2014
Great content but very poor quality paper . It's black and white so it's not giving the context what learner needs. I have got a great teacher , so I am not struggling with these books otherwise I couldn't follow these on my own.

Subtraction Grade 1 (Kumon Math Workbooks)
Subtraction Grade 1 (Kumon Math Workbooks)
by Michiko Tachimoto

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Jan. 2014
My five year old loves it. He is picking up subtraction really quickly from this book. Good book I recommend it.

x64 Windows Debugging: Practical Foundations
x64 Windows Debugging: Practical Foundations
by Dmitry Vostokov

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic book, 13 Jan. 2014
It's no different from x86 version of it. Very basic , author could have added more content to it like how more than four parameters are passed on to stack etc. he could have discussed in detail x64 stack space in bit detail.

Skin Health by Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance for Dry Skin 50ml
Skin Health by Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance for Dry Skin 50ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan. 2014
Perfect moisturiser for my complex skin contrast. My forehead and nose gets very oily whereas res of the face gets super dry. This moisturiser balances all. Excellent product.

Nokia Lumia 620 Sim-Free Windows Smartphone - White
Nokia Lumia 620 Sim-Free Windows Smartphone - White
Offered by FONOGRAM

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Smart Phone, 6 Dec. 2013
Its the fastest and most responsive smart phone I have ever used. Stunning screen , crisp, colours, resolution is brilliant. Battery life is excellent, no match for Nokia.
Windows phone software is the best ever smart phone operating system. Its designed around users usability, its light, fast and very modern. I loved the Microsoft approach of building one app that does work of four apps. In this price range all these features and both front and back cameras is a bargain. Last but not least security of data protection and its management through cloud has made it super easy to backup and protect. Just go to [...] and register your phone for free and then you can remote while, lock, ring and locate your lost phone etc. Install any app on this portal, it automatically installs on your phone. All address book contacts are synched with Microsoft account, docs and photos are in Skydrive. So literally, setting up a brand new phone takes under a minute to go live. I have linked all my gmail, yahoo, hotmail mailboxes in one mailbox feature on this phone. I love Microsoft Office apps for free , keeps my work with me and synched with cloud. So when I am at work all is ready to pickup from where I left. This phone, and any Microsoft Windows 8 device are all always in synch.
Finally I am love Xbox hub on this phone, I stay connected with me xbox, Nokia apps are great additions and I use this as my primary Satellite navigator. I ENJOY Nokia music on the go, great service. I think in this price range, I am super happy to have this as my smart device. Its a massive platform to keep me productive and entertained on the go. Go buy Nokia devices, i am huge fan now.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 July 2013
it does what it says. my TV is now blue tooth and I am enjoying my head sets paired up with this.

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Triathlon Singlet - Blue/Black, Large
Tenn-Outdoors Men's Triathlon Singlet - Blue/Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars excdllent, 13 July 2013
Perfect , comfortable, easy to wear, when in water it becomes your second skin, helps me to swim and maintain speed, looks stylish and easy to dry.

Geox J Snake C Navy/Sky Fashion Trainer J32G7C1422C4231 11.5 UK Junior, 30 EU
Geox J Snake C Navy/Sky Fashion Trainer J32G7C1422C4231 11.5 UK Junior, 30 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 July 2013
perfect design, my 5 year old loves it. good grip, weight and fitting. very comfortable and soft from inside and stylish from outside.
I am happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2