ARRAY(0xaec2da50)

The Global Model Village: The International Street Art of Slinkachu
by Slinkachu
Price: 8.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 Nov 2013
This book contains classic Slinkachu - it is both thought-provoking and amusing. It arrived promptly, un damaged and well packaged, so I would definitely recommend it.

HPI Racing RC Car 1/10 Medium Aluminium Body Clips 10pcs
HPI Racing RC Car 1/10 Medium Aluminium Body Clips 10pcs
Offered by Hobbybase
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov 2013
Just what we needed, and it arrived promptly, well packaged. Would definitely use again in the future if we lose more pins!

Flat Encapsulated Premier Wall Map Of Plymouth
Flat Encapsulated Premier Wall Map Of Plymouth
by A-Z
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 May 2013
I bought this for the classroom, and it is exactly what we needed. The children are fascinated by it, and because it's laminated we can mark on it. It's very detailed and accurate; more up to date in fact than my A-Z of Plymouth. I would highly recommend it.

Raymond Blanc by Anolon Bakeware Square Cake Tin, 9 Inches
Raymond Blanc by Anolon Bakeware Square Cake Tin, 9 Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely fabulous, 11 Jan 2012
I wanted to buy a cake tin suitable for brownies, and also I have been looking for ages for a good non-stick tin with an integral base for making Yorkshire Pudding. I have never written a review before, but I am doing for this product because it is truly superb. I regard myself as the Queen of Yorkshire Pudds, and with this tin the pudding was the best I have ever made. It is good quality, versatile and heavy enough to conduct the heat evenly. I also think that the value for money is very good as you could buy more expensive items which simply couldn't be better than this. Off to order another...