Profile for Jill > Reviews

Content by Jill

Jill (UK)

Faux Silk Slubbed Silver Eyelet Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 65x90in(165x228cm) Approximately By Hamilton McBride

1.0 out of 5 stars Very, very, very thin., 29 April 2015
Given 1 star for the colour otherwise they would not even be worth 1 star. These curtains really are not worth the money but I will keep them and add an extra lining. They are the thinnest curtains I have ever seen, in fact, I have had thicker net curtains! It took folding these curtains over 4 times before the light was blocked although 3 times would have been acceptable. Not sure why they are called luxury as luxury they are not but, as stated I like the colour. They did arrive ahead of estimated delivery date.

SUDS-ONLINE Microfibre Cleaning Pads For Vax S2S, S2C, S5C, S2S-1, S2ST, Bare Floor Pro S2S-1, Duet Master S7, Bare Floor Pro Series Steam Cleaner Mops
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality spare cleaning pads, 24 Jan. 2015
Appear as good quaility as the originals that came with the cleaner

Prestige 96430 Pressure Cooker Spares Aluminium Gasket - Black
Prestige 96430 Pressure Cooker Spares Aluminium Gasket - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fitiing Gasket for 25 year old pressure cooker, 24 Jan. 2015
Fits my 25 year old pressure perfectly and is back up and running as if it were new!

Universal Cooker Hood Grease Filters - Pack of 2
Universal Cooker Hood Grease Filters - Pack of 2
Offered by VacMagic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, 12 Dec. 2014
Arrived quickly. Came in one large piece which actually means I am able to get 3 filters out of the piece not just the 2 as advertised. Great deal!

3 Tier Oval Ring Top Cake Stand (3 SETS) Cake Plate Display Holder Handle Fittings Silver Metal for Tea Shop Room Hotel ** well polished, Simple & luxury **
Offered by Fly Service

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived eventually as they came from Asia. Exactly as ..., 12 Dec. 2014
Arrived eventually as they came from Asia. Exactly as I expected, don't know how they sell them so cheaply and so definitely value for money at about £1.10 each!

"Laundry Drop Your Pants Here" Sign - Shabby Chic Vintage Wall Sign
"Laundry Drop Your Pants Here" Sign - Shabby Chic Vintage Wall Sign
Offered by Little Rooster Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for such a little price, 12 Dec. 2014
Lovely quality sign for that bit of fun!

First Thousand Words in Spanish (Usborne First Thousand Words)
First Thousand Words in Spanish (Usborne First Thousand Words)
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spanish Language Aid, 4 Oct. 2013
Have bought a couple of the First Thousand Words series in whichever language I am having a go at this time! They are aimed at children but are suitable to anyone who is 'having a go'. Would 100% recommend.

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan
Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER, 4 Nov. 2012
If I could rate this 0 I would. Bought this on the promise of the advert of cheap printing, what a load of rubbish. Some reviewers claim to have got as many as 50 copies to a cartridge, my experience is nearer to 20 and without actually counting in some instances I would say less than 10. I use the printer seldomly maybe a couple of times per month to print off for example train bookings or hotel bookings and I am very lucky to be able to do them off the one ink cartridge, seriously! As I understand even if you only print in black and white ink from the colour cartridge is used to fix the ink and stop fading and so, do not think that by selecting black and white copy that you are saving on colour ink because you are mistaken. I have even taken to buying the XL cartridges and to be honest have not noticed that they have lasted any longer. I really need to take this printer to the dump but as it is only a year or so old I am loathed to do this but, I know this is what will happen. My advice learn by my and many others bad experiences and do not buy this printer!

Judi Dench: And Furthermore
Judi Dench: And Furthermore
by Judi Dench

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down!, 24 Jan. 2011
I am so glad that I did not buy this book but choose to get it from the library (and waited 3 months for the pleasure). Dame Judi Dench really is one of my most favourite actors but this book reads like a book of notes and not an auto-biography or biography at all. May be I am not the best person to review this book as I only got a third of the way through it and felt it was not worth finishing. This is possibly the first book that I have never finished reading.

Panasonic SD254 Breadmaker
Panasonic SD254 Breadmaker

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I have ever bought!, 1 Feb. 2010
I have now had my Panasonic Breadmaker for just about a year. Every time I make a loaf I keep saying this is the best thing I have ever bought and so thought I would share my opinion with anyone that is undecided about whether to make the commitment or not to invest in aBreadmaker. I can of course only comment on the Panasonic 254 as that is the machine I have but it really is a wonderful bit of kit!
Every loaf I have made has been a success and very tasty. Eventhough I have only used the recipes provided in the manual after a year there are still plenty of loaves yet to try. I have also made cakes (which you basically just bake in the machine) and they too have been a wonderful, tasty success.
My only regret is that I did not buy one sooner as I hesistated for a couple of years before my purchase. Hope this helps you to make a decision.