Profile for M. Worrall > Reviews

Content by M. Worrall

M. Worrall (West Yorkshire, England)

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Brothers is Love!, 28 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Blood Brothers (Audio CD)
Ok, just a quick one.

I saw this show last weekend on the UK Tour. It was incredible.

I bought this CD and the 1995 London Cast Recording and I have to say that this is by far the better of the two.

Hope that helps :)

iMac 17 Core 2 Duo 2GHz/1GB/160GB/SuperDrive/X1600
iMac 17 Core 2 Duo 2GHz/1GB/160GB/SuperDrive/X1600

4.0 out of 5 stars iMac 2GHz, 17", 9 July 2007
Well...

In a word: AMAZING

In two words: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I have just switched from a PC and...just...WOW!

I'll just do a quick review:

Screen size: for a first Mac I played safe, and 17" is plenty if you're worried about money. It is plenty enough! I'm pretty sure that with the 24" you have you move your head a considerable amount from left to right to look at different things on the screen!

Appearance: Well, let me put it like this:
If it was human, it would be a model!!

Speed: amazing, faster than Louis Hamilton!!

Sound: brilliant (but from the creators of the iPod, what do you expect!)

Screen: The graphics are just phenomenal!! I have software that will play HD DVDs and oh my, it is heaven!

In my review of the iPod, i put that I now wanted an iMac, I cannot decide which Apple product to move onto next!

I am definitely sticking with my iMac for a long time!!

Apple iPod 30GB Video/White (5th Generation) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Apple iPod 30GB Video/White (5th Generation) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod, 2 May 2007
Well...

having recieved a sizeable amount of birthday money, i decided that this is what I wanted.

After reading the many mixed reviews, I went for it. Went for the express delivery (why not?!) If your thinking of going for first class, its only £2 more and you get it quicker!

I used to have a 1st Generation Nano in White. I liked it but i wanted the video playback...badly!

I am extremely happy with this item!

One thing I have noticed is that the shiny back doesn't scratch as easily as the Nano 1st Gens.

People say the battey's not great, but even with video playback and frequent use, my iPod has lasted longer than the estimated 3.5 hours!

Also, I was worried that the videos I had ready to put on my iPod were the wrong format. You can get round this using conversion software. I used "Xilisoft Video Converter 3" and am very impressed with it. Only draw back is that it disables your internet connection but I just leave it converting in the day while I'm at school.

The image quality of videos is phenomenal. Like other reviewers have said, once you're watching something on it, you forget about the size of the screen and it's true, you do.

Also, I have noticed that the sound quality is better than that of the Nano. iTunes is exceptional software, I've been a user of it for about 18 months now and it's so easy.

Because the iPod is a bit vulnerable, get a case. I ordered the "MCA Snow Portofolio for iPod video" for £20 from apple.com/uk but it hasn't come yet so I can't really reccomend it as yet!

It's my second iPod and Apple never cease to amaze me with their technology.

I want an iMac now!!